FAMILY PASS MEMBERS ONLY: Tower Bridge Experience, extra 10% off
A perfect day out for the Family
Valid throughout November 2020
See inside London's defining landmark and enjoy the perfect day out with the family ! From the high-level West Walkway, take in stunning panoramic views and experience the thrill of seeing London life through the Glass Floor.
Tower Bridge will transport you to Victorian London, telling the story of the city’s defining landmark from the very beginning. Immerse yourself in the architecture and engineering, and watch city life unfold in panorama from its high-level Walkway and Glass Floor.
Their one-way visitor route makes Tower Bridge a safe visit for families, with plenty of fun things to do. Plus their family activities are FREE with entry and are available throughout the day. Drop in and join in on the fun.
- 40,000 people cross Tower Bridge each day. Now you can see inside it.
- Don't miss the Engine room which the kids will love, so be sure to follow the blue line and complete your visit there!
- It is open to children of all ages but are particularly appropriate for those aged 6 to 10.
- Download their Family Trail App for free and begin exploring Tower Bridge like never before. Transform your mobile device into a working wrench and tighten the bolts of a shaky engine; shovel coal into the boiler to power the bridge, and much more!
- There's also a Family Trail booklet available on arrival.
- Valid throughout November 2020.
- Adult Ticket, now £9.54.
Adult concession, now £7.11.
Child Ticket, now £4.77
- Tower Bridge is open 09:30 - 18:00 (last entry is 17:00)
- You must visit only with members of the same household or support bubble.
- Plan your journey and arrive at your booked entry time.
- They only accept card and contactless payments.
- Be aware that only small bags are permitted – see their bag policy.
- Please pre-book your tickets online to guarantee your entry time.
- Please bring a face covering with you, you'll need this throughout the attraction
- Important: To ensure staff and visitor safety, if you start to display any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, we will amend your booking for another day. They ask that you refrain from visiting and contact them at email@example.com to change your visit date.
from £4.77 Save 10%