FAMILY PASS MEMBERS ONLY: Battersea Park Zoo Entrance - The Perfect Zoo for Little Explorers & The Whole Family, Kids go Free!
Kids go free, all year round!
Valid from 1st Jan 2019
Suitable for 0-12 years
Discover Battersea Park Zoo, an inexhaustible world of learning, adventure and play! Filled with amazing animals, including: monkeys, snakes, pigs, donkeys, ring-tailed lemurs, rabbits, emu, chipmunks, coati, wallabies and chickens.
Plus don't forget the adventure playground to explore, play area, sand pit, water play area, real tractor and life-sized fire engine and Search and Rescue Helicopter and of course, tonnes of room to run around in, whilst getting to know the animals, it's the best location for an amazing day out.
- Watch animals up close and explore the large sandpit, diggers, fort, life-sized tractor and fire engine.
- Perfect size for a young family to take it in and still go back for more
- Meet an array of intriguing favourites, from lemurs to ponies, meerkats and giant rabbits and more
- Play in the life size fire engine and search and rescue helicopter!
- Make a great day out of it or stop off while passing through to let off steam for everyone!
- Lots of great things to do nearby; Go Ape, Saatchi Gallery, Pump House Gallery and Chelsea is just across the river
Love Your Zoo Week - 27th May - 31st May 2019
This May half term the zoo is taking part in the BIAZA Love Your Zoo week celebrations. Lots of animal-themed fun and visitor participation...
Each morning there will be animal arts and crafts and stories...and each afternoon a different animal will step into the spotlight.
- Animal Badge/puppet Making between 11am-12.30pm (cost £1 each)
- Animal Story Time @ 11.45am
Monday - The popular MONKEYS get to have some extra fun! Learn all about the different primates the have at the Zoo and how you can help them in the wild. Help the keepers to make enrichment for them at 1.30pm + 3.00pm.
Tuesday - The resident RATS will be in the limelight, find out just how clever they are! At 2.15pm there will be a chance to meet and greet them.
Wednesday - Sees the playful MEERKATS get special treatment with your help at 11.15 + 2.45pm. Find out what their favourite food is and how at the Zoo they challenge them to work for their dinner!
Thursday - The OTTERS will get their turn to be the centre of attention. Find out about these charismatic creatures; their skills and habits. At their 11.00am + 2.30pm feed help the keepers to make enrichment for them and watch them swim for their supper!
Friday - The wise OWL finally gets her turn! Learn all about how owls' adaptions help them to hunt and stay safe. See Muckle, our resident Barn Owl, up close at 3.15pm and later watch her being fed at 4.00pm.
Usual entrance fees apply. Children MUST be accompanied by an adult.
LittleBird Top Tip
Battersea Park Children’s Zoo is in Battersea Park itself, and is so easy to find and right on the river. So why not see what else the park has to offer with its boating lake, zip wires, adventure and younger children’s playground, cycle paths and hire facilities for wheeling around this beautiful, iconic setting it's a great chance for an active family day out
- Available to use from 1st Jan 2019
- Not valid for Christmas activities and events.
- Spring/summer 10.00am – 5.30pm
- Autumn/winter 10.00am - 4.30pm or dusk
- Advised last admission is 1/2 hours before closing time
- Open all year except 25th and 26th December
- Kids Go Free* to Battersea Park Zoo
- One child goes free per full price Adult
- Valid for a maximum of 3 children per family.
- No booking required. Please show your LittleBird Family Pass at the admission desk
- £7.50 for Child (2 to 15 years)
- £9.50 for Adult
- £31 for Family (2 adults & 2 children or 1 adult & 3 children)
- £8.50 for Seniors (Over 60)
- £8.50 for Registered disabled adult
- £6.50 for Registered disabled Child (1 designated carer free)
- Summer opening hours: 10.00am - 4.30pm or dusk
- Both Adults and Children will require a ticket
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult when visiting the zoo.
- Pay and display parking available opposite the zoo; free parking on a single yellow line outside the zoo at weekends.
- Battersea Park Children’s Zoo welcomes disabled visitors and those with limited mobility, including wheelchair and mobility scooter users. The zoo is fully wheelchair accessible and there are disabled toilet facilities.
- No refunds available
- This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other voucher/offer/discount.