Exclusive Family Trail at St Paul's Cathedral - Stories, Interactive Fun and More, 50% off
St Pauls Cathedral
Saturday 21st September 2019
Suitable for 5+ years
Enjoy an exclusive interactive guided tour around one of the UK’s most iconic sacred buildings. Discover its unique history and dramatic involvement in World War Two before taking part in an interactive storytelling session to hear the incredible story of one of London’s forgotten wartime feline heroines!
- Access to an exclusive interactive workshop where the awe-inspiring history of St Paul’s Cathedral will come to life.
- Create unforgettable family memories at St Paul’s!
- An opportunity to spend time in one of the world's most spectacular & iconic Cathedrals.
- Cited as one of the most memorable monuments by London visitors
- Gaze up at the ceiling mosaics from the Quire (not usually open to the public).
- Climb up St Paul’s famous dome.
- Just £7.50 for a Child and £10 for an Adult!
- Saturday 21st September 2019 - 10.30am & 1pm
- £7.50 for Child Ticket (aged 5-12), 50% off
- £10 for Adult Ticket, 50% off
- £17.50 for Adult + Child Ticket (aged 5-12), 50% off
- Suitable for ages 5+
- This is a family event and so adults must be accompanied by children. Adults without accompanying children will be refused entry.
- 1h 30min experience to include guided visit and storytelling
- Please note The Whispering Gallery is currently closed
- Limited Availability
- Only valid for that date and time for which you have purchased
- Parents/carers must remain with their children at all times
- No refunds available
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it with you to the crypt
- Families should report in at the Crypt stewards’ desk, via the crypt entrance 15mins before with your e-Ticket
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased
Not currently available.