Exclusive Family Trail at St Paul's Cathedral - Crafts, Interactive Fun and More this Summer, 50% off
St. Paul's Cathedral
Fantastic Summer Activity!
6th, 9th, 13th, 23rd, 27th & 30th August 2019
Suitable for 5-12 years
Enjoy an exclusive guided trail around one of the UK’s most iconic sacred buildings. Discover its unique history through a special family-friendly guided visit and see it come to life through unique themed experiences. Explore the Cathedral through crafts and interactive activities including making, dressing-up and more.
Choose from either the Cathedral of Light themed tours where kids can explore light, colour and art in St Paul’s Cathedral or the Cathedral of Music themed tours where there will be a chance to exploring the Cathedral building through sound and crafts.
- Access to an exclusive interactive workshop where the awe-inspiring interior of St Paul’s Cathedral will come to life.
- Create unforgettable family memories at St Paul’s!
- An opportunity to spend time in one of the world's most spectacular & iconic Cathedrals.
- Cited as one of the most memorable monuments by London visitors
- Gaze up at the ceiling mosaics from the Quire (not usually open to the public).
- Climb up St Paul’s famous dome
- Just £7.50 for a Child and £10 for an Adult!
- Tuesday 6th August - Cathedral of Light - 1pm
- Friday 9th August - Cathedral of Light - 10.30am & 1pm
- Tuesday 13th August - Cathedral of Light - 10.30am & 1pm
- Friday 23rd August - Cathedral of Music - 10.30am & 1pm
- Tuesday 27th August - Cathedral of Music - 10.30am & 1pm
- Friday 30th August - Cathedral of Music - 10.30am & 1pm
- £7.50 for Child Ticket (aged 5-12), 50% off
- £10 for Adult Ticket, 50% off
- £17.50 for Adult + Child Ticket (aged 5-12), 50% off
- Suitable for ages 5-12
- This is a family event and so adults must be accompanied by children. Adults without accompanying children will be refused entry.
- Experience lasts for 1hr 30mins
- Limited Availability
- Experience includes a guided visit, a climb up St Paul’s famous dome, and creative workshop
- Only valid for that date and time for which you have purchased
- Parents/carers must remain with their children at all times
- No refunds available
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it with you to the crypt
- Families should report in at the Crypt stewards’ desk, via the crypt entrance 15mins before with your e-Ticket
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased
Not currently available.