Exclusive Entry to The View From The Shard this Half Term - Face Painting, Balloon Modelling & Unlimited Drinks, Up to 50% off
The View From The Shard, London Bridge
An Exclusive and Memorable Half Term Treat!
From 8:30am on Saturday 16th February 2019
Due to popular demand, The View from The Shard will once again be opening their doors extra early to welcome a limited number of families to this exclusive out-of-hours event. With unlimited hot drinks and juice, facepainting and balloon modelling it's the perfect way to make memories this February Half Term! Experience 360-degree views for up to 40 miles around from the observation deck and stay as long as you want after your exclusive early entry!
- Feel like a VIP as you enjoy early access from 8.30am and help yourself to unlimited hot drinks and juice on offer.
- Purchase tasty breakfast items and take part in the competitions to win amazing prizes.
- There’ll also be face painting and Balloon modelling!
- It’s the ideal way to kick start the weekend…and the half term holidays.
- Beat the queues and start your weekend with this very special event and stay as long as you want!
- Spot both historic and modern landmarks, discovering over a 1,000 years of London’s history, taking in sites such as The Houses of Parliament, The Tower of London, Buckingham Palace and more!
- An unparalleled encounter with an incredible building and the creativity, history and culture of London.
- Strike a selfie pose in front of the colourful selfie flow arch and pose with the best views of London behind you!
- Discover over 1,000 years of the capital's history
- Spend an exciting family day out at the highest viewing platform in London, in the capital’s tallest building!
This unique experience includes:
- Exclusive access from 8.30am-10am to The View from The Shard before open to the public, and stay as long as you wish once inside
- Unlimited hot drinks, juices and water for you to enjoy
- Facepainting (with a £2 donation to Great Ormand Street Hospital)
- Tasty breakfast items available to purchase such as croissants, fruit and muffins to tuck in to
- An activity sheet to keep you entertained, with the chance to win fantastic prizes
- Quiz the Gold and Platinum Guest Ambassadors who can answer any question you throw at them about London…give them a try!
- Exclusive Entry to the 8:30am timeslot
- Saturday 16th February 2019
- £16 for Adult or Child Ticket (4-15yrs), up to 50% off
- Under 4’s are free and do not require a ticket.
- Both adults and children over the age of 4 will require a ticket
- Children Under 15 must be accompanied by an adult, otherwise entry may be refused.
- Multimedia guides are available and free.
- Please note this offer does not include Breakfast bags
- Certain items cannot 360-degree into The View from The Shard including large bags and rucksacks, generally over the size of 22x15x8 inches (55x38x20cm) or other large equipment.
- Although The View from the Shard have no cloakroom facility for bags, folded pushchairs can be left in the designated area in the booking hall for free but bags and coats cannot be left with them.
- The offer is subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion.
- The View may carry out photography and/or video recording and/or monitoring which may feature visitors and copyright and all other intellectual property rights in these materials rests with The View from The Shard or such authorised third-party organisations.
- Please note The open-air Skydeck on Level 72 is the highest-accessible level and exposes you to the elements and the sounds of the city 244 metres below. It is advised to wrap up warm for winter visits.
- These terms and conditions apply in addition to those as available here
- No refunds available
- Please print your e-Ticket at the ticket desk of attraction for entry.
- Your e-Ticket will arrive via email after purchase.
Not currently available.