Exclusive Christmas Themed Entry to The View From The Shard - Santa in the Sky, Festive Fun & Face Painting, Up to 38% off
The View From The Shard, London Bridge
A unique experience this Christmas!
Saturday 21st December 2019 - 8.30am-10am
Suitable for 0-100 years
Celebrate the festive season at the View from the Shard! Due to popular demand, The Shard will once again be opening their doors extra early to welcome a limited number of families to this exclusive out-of-hours event.
With unlimited hot drinks and juice, face painting and crafting fun it's the perfect way to make memories this Christmas! So wrap up your little elves in their most festive jumpers and make the most of the seasonal magic! Plus see if you can get a photo with St Nick who will be walking around greeting good boys and girls.
- Feel like a VIP as you enjoy exclusive early access from 8.30am and help yourself to unlimited hot drinks and juice on offer.
- Purchase tasty breakfast items and take part in the competitions to win prizes.
- Punkbox will be running REUSE Christmas craft activities. The kids will be creating their own Christmas wand and telescope, they will also be giving away Christmas packs - ‘Santa’s Super Sleigh’ stickers at the event
- Honest Organic Juices and Bear Yo-yos giveaways
- There’ll also be face painting and balloon modelling!
- On Level 69 see London’s highest Christmas tree
- It’s the ideal way to kick start the weekend.
- Beat the queues and start your weekend with this very special event and stay as long as you want!
- Spot both historic and modern landmarks, discovering over a 1,000 years of London’s history, taking in sites such as The Houses of Parliament, The Tower of London, Buckingham Palace and more!
- An unparalleled encounter with an incredible building and the creativity, history and culture of London.
- Strike a selfie pose with the best views of London behind you!
- Discover over 1,000 years of the capital's history
- Spend an exciting family day out at the highest viewing platform in London, in the capital’s tallest building!
This unique experience includes:
- Exclusive access from 8.30am-10am to The View from The Shard before the attraction opens to the public, and stay as long as you wish once inside
- Unlimited complimentary hot drinks, juices and water for you to enjoy
- Face painting and balloon modelling (with a £2 donation to charity)
- Tasty breakfast items available to purchase such as croissants, fruit and muffins to tuck in to
- Quiz the Gold and Platinum Guest Ambassadors who can answer any question you throw at them about London…give them a try!
Please note this is not a Grotto experience and one on one time with Santa cannot be guaranteed
Below video content is taken from past events, activities may vary
- Saturday 21st December 2019 - 8.30am-10am
- £20 for Adult or Child Ticket (4-15yrs), up to 38% off
- Under 4’s are free and do not require a ticket.
- Both adults and children over the age of 4 will require a ticket
- Children Under 15 must be accompanied by an adult, otherwise entry may be refused.
- Complimentary hot drinks and juices are included and breakfast items such as fruit, croissants, cakes and muffins are available for purchase as required.
- Entry is any time from 8.30am to 10am. We advise arrival from 8.15am to allow you time for entry.
- Certain items cannot be taken into The View from The Shard including large bags and rucksacks, generally over the size of 22x15x8 inches (55x38x20cm) or other large equipment.
- Although The View from The Shard does not have a cloakroom facility for bags, folded pushchairs can be left in the designated area in the booking hall for free but bags and coats cannot be left with them.
- The offer is subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion.
- Discount is based on the Door price.
- The View from The Shard may carry out photography and/or video recording and/or monitoring which may feature visitors and copyright and all other intellectual property rights in these materials rests with The View from The Shard or such authorised third-party organisations.
- Please note the open-air Skydeck on Level 72 is the highest-accessible level and exposes you to the elements and the sounds of the city 244 metres below. It is advised to wrap up warm. The observation desks on Levels 68 and 69 are fully enclosed.
- These terms and conditions apply in addition to those as available here
- Please note this is not a Grotto experience and one on one time with Santa cannot be guaranteed
- No refunds available
- Your e-Ticket will arrive via email after purchase.
- You may present a printed copy of your e-Ticket or show it on a mobile device for scanning.