Everybody's Talking About Jamie at the Apollo Theatre
Apollo Theatre, Piccadilly Circus
Monday 26th November 2018 to Saturday 28th September 2019
Suitable for 14+ years
This fearless, funny, fabulous brand new musical sensation hits London with catchy new songs by lead singer-songwriter of The Feeling Dan Gillespie Sells and writer Tom MacRae.
Jamie New is sixteen and lives on a council estate in Sheffield. Jamie doesn’t quite fit in. Jamie is terrified about the future. Jamie is going to be a sensation. Supported by his brilliant loving mum and surrounded by his friends, Jamie overcomes prejudice, beats the bullies and steps out of the darkness, into the spotlight.
- Sixteen: the edge of possibility. Time to make your dreams come true.
- A real tale of bravery, adversary and fabulousness.
- Based on a true story
- A feel-good show that will put a tear in your eye and a desire for glitter in your heart.
- Discover a brilliantly uplifting story of facing your fears in modern society
- Bright, colourful and inspirational show that received a whopping five Olivier Award nominations.
Ticket prices from £26
Thursday 20th June 2019 to Saturday 25th January 2020
- 2 hours 40 minutes
Parental discretion advised. Contains some strong language and mild sexual references.
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm