Essex Festival of Food & Drink - Free Kids Cooking and Gardening Activities Included, Up to 50% off
Cressing Temple Barns, Essex
Under 6s go Free!
13th & 14th July 2019
Suitable for 0-100 years
Take a trip to food heaven packed with over 100 top quality producers, chef demonstrations, fantastic street food, talks and tastings and live music. Plus there are FREE activities across the weekend to keep your little foodies occupied.
A festival the whole family can enjoy discover the county's biggest food festival as it enjoys its 8th year running!
- The Skinny Jeans Gardener and former Blue Peter Gardener Lee Connelly hosts the Biggest Gardening Gameshow (11.30am & 1.30pm daily)
- Free gardening sow and grow sessions for Kids
- Create a range of cake-tastic pencil decorations to take home (drop-in sessions)
- Italian cookery teacher, Ursula Ferrigno will be teaching the kids to make fresh pasta (register for a session when you arrive)
- Plus the festival's glitter face painter will be there to paint as many little faces as she can!
- All activities inside the show are free for both adults and kids alike
- The three chefs stages are sure to give you some great ideas on how to brighten up your home cooking skills
- The two outdoor food courts are a food lovers fantasy - take your taste buds on a trip around the world!
- Discover the finest selection of local food and drink producers
- Amazing wine talks and tasting will take you through the journey of some of the most delicious wines
- 13th & 14th July 2019
- Open 10am - 5pm daily
- £10 for 2 Adults, 50% off
- £4 for Child Ticket (6-16yrs)
- £7 for Concessions Ticket (over 65s)
- Under 6s go FREE
- Please note there will not be any cash machines at the event. Many individual vendors do take credit cards but it is useful to have cash with you.
- FREE car parking
- No dogs except for assistance dogs are allowed in the festival.
- Visitors are not able to bring food and drink to the festival as there is a wide range of food and drink on sale
- A Full timetable will be available on the Food & Drink festival website before the event
- For all directions and FAQs please see here
- No refunds available
There is level access to the venue and there are dedicated disabled parking bays directly opposite the entrance. This area is subject is subject to capacity on the day and is allocated on a first come first served basis. Blue badges must be displayed at all times. For those with disabled passengers, we allow and recommend drivers to drop off guests before parking in the main car park.
Access throughout the site is good with a path running through (although it is uneven in some areas). Ramps are in situ to gain entrance to the big barns which house many of our exhibitors.
There are several grassed areas where it may be more difficult to navigate a wheel chair or disabled scooter.
There is an accessible toilet on site.
- Please present your e-Ticket at the entrance
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.