The British Wildlife Centre - Scottish Wildcats, Foxes, Badgers, Owls, Red Squirrels and More! Up To 43% Off
British Wildlife Centre, Surrey
The finest collection of native wildlife in Britain
Valid for entry from 22nd July 2017 - 2nd September 2017. Excluding Bank Holiday Monday 28th August.
Suitable for 0-100 years
The British Wildlife Centre offers a great day out for all ages and is a real natural history experience! It is home to the finest collection of native species in the country from tiny harvest mice to magnificent red deer. You’ll also see rarely seen species such as otters, Scottish wildcats and polecats, as well as foxes, badgers and beautiful free-flying British owls.
- New! Pip's Corner children's activity area – build a heron’s nest, explore an underground badger sett, climb and slide down an otter bank, test your 'Red Squirrel Skills' and more!
- Britain’s first walk-through red squirrel experience, where you can walk among free-ranging red squirrels in their own wooded copse
- Close up viewing at the popular keeper talks that are every half an hour.
- Otter ponds and observation holt.
- Owl flying display.
- Observation Badger sett
- Free parking , Picnic areas, Visitor Centre, Coffee Shop & Wildlife Themed Gift shop
TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2017 - For the fourth consecutive year, the British Wildlife Centre has been awarded the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Valid for entry from 22nd July 2017 - 2nd September 2017.
- Excluding Bank Holiday Monday 28th August.
- The Centre is open daily during the Summer Holidays
- Opening times 10am - 5pm. Last admissions 4pm
- £5 for a Child Entry Ticket (3-15yrs), 41% off.
- £7.50 for an Adult Entry Ticket, 35% off.
- £11.50 for Adult and Child Entry Ticket, 43% off.
- £25 for a Family Entry Ticket (2 Adults and up to 2 Children), up to 32% off.
- Under 3s go free.
- The Centre is open every weekend and during the state school holidays.
- Opening times 10am - 5pm.
- No dogs allowed (other than assistance dogs).
- Free parking, picnic areas, a coffee shop and a wildlife themed gift shop.
- The Centre is wheelchair accessible. For more detailed information on access please refer to the Centre's Access Statement
- No refunds available
- Please present your LittleBird e-Ticket and present it at the Admissions Desk on arrival.
- You will receive your LittleBird e-Ticket via email after purchase
Not currently available.