Peak Time Day Visits to Butlins Bognor Regis, 40% off
Butlins Bognor Regis
Fun Family Day Out!
Saturday 11th – Sunday 19th February 2017
Sorry, currently unavailable.
Enjoy a fantastic family day out at Butlin's this February Half Term - make the most of the holidays with something for everyone. From Funfair rides to swimming and outdoor sports to entertainment. And for something extra special, they've got a range of affordable treats too including go-carts, climbing walls and mini-golf.
- Unlimited rides in the traditional outdoor fairground
- Live daytime entertainment in the Skyline Pavilion
- Sports activities with qualified coaches
- Sub-tropical Splash Waterworld (afternoon only)
- Tots indoor fair and soft play area
- £9 for Single Child, 40% off.
- £15 for Single Adult, 40% off.
- £9 for Senior Ticket (60+), 40% off.
- Children under 2yrs are free. A child ticket is 2-14yrs. An adult ticket is 15yrs+.
Things to Know
- Dates available from 11th – 19th February 2017
- At the time of purchase you will need to select a specific date, whereby your ticket will only be valid on that date
- Persons must be accompanied by an adult of 18years + to gain admission to resort. An adult (18yrs +) may not accompany more than 2 children at any one time. This is a legal requirement if this ratio is not kept then you will be denied access to Splash Waterworld.
- A responsible adult must accompany any child under the age of 8yrs old and any child who is a non-swimmer under the age of 14 yrs old.
- The adult must remain in the water with the child at all times.
- Please note there is reduced entertainment on Mondays and Fridays due to guest change overs. Please call or check website for activities on day you wish to visit.
- Butlins will endeavor to ensure that as many rides and attractions as possible are available for your enjoyment. They may however, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the resort, close or cancel any ride or attraction due to inclement weather or for technical reasons.
- Opening times: 10am – 8pm (last entry 4pm).
- Some activities do incur an extra charge: Family quad bikes, Go-Karts, Climbing Wall, Adventure Golf and more. All activities are subject to availability.
- Car parking is available opposite the day visit entrance, which is a pay and display car park (coin only machine).
- Visit Butlins.com/day-visits for more information with regards to entertainment.
- Once you have received your e-Ticket you will need to email Butlins to confirm your booking with the names and birth dates of each member of your party.
- If you do not do this, prior to your visit you may be refused entry.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.