Early Bird Tickets! Alice in Wonderland at at Lilian Baylis Studio, Sadler's Wells - Stunning Family Ballet, Up to 35% off
Lilian Baylis Studio, Sadler's Wells
Don’t be late for this very important date!
Sunday 20th October 2019
Suitable for 2-13 years
After sell-out performances at Lilian Baylis Studio, Sadler's Wells, Let’s All Dance is delighted to announce more performances of this magical adventure for the whole family.
This innovative dance company will bring the classic tale of Alice in Wonderland to life in a spellbinding ballet production filled with stunning dancing and circus, much-loved characters and super costumes. Come and join Alice as she enters the curiouser and curiouser world of the White Rabbit, Queen of Hearts and Mad Hatter.
- From the amazing team that brought you the smash hits The Princess and the Frog, The Owl and the Pussycat, The Magic Word, Teddy Bears’ Picnic, The Nutcracker, Sleeping Beauty and The Ugly Duckling
- Combining beautiful costumes, talented dancers and an enchanting spirit.
- High-quality ballet made accessible and fun for children.
- Fantastic dancers, crystal-clear storytelling and stunning visuals.
- Enchants audiences of all ages.
- Immerse yourselves in the spectacular world of professional dance.
- Have your photo taken with the dancers!
- A fantastical ballet for the whole family
- Perfect October Half Term treat!
- Limited tickets available
"Wonderful Alice in Wonderland at The Hawth. Dazzling dancers, a captivating interpretation and just the perfect introduction to ballet for children :-) Bravo! And a lovely photo opportunity at the end! We can't wait to see you again." Helen Gray
"My daughter loved your show and was especially excited as she is doing Alice in Wonderland ballet dance in her dance school show. My daughter fave was the caterpillar because of her amazing acro moves 😁" Tracey Watson
"My little girl was absolutely enthralled yesterday watching Alice In Wonderland at The Hawth. It was her first experience of the theatre and watching ballet and she’s been begging me to take her again already. Thank you x" Victoria Rivers
"Absolutely fabulous show! My daughter thought it was the best one out of the 3 we’ve seen and I have to say I agree. It was spectacular!" Karen Rockall
"Amazing show, can't wait for the next one ❤️" Steph Murphy
- Sunday 20th October 2019 – 1.30pm & 3.30pm
- £14 for Child ticket, 35% off
- £16 for Adult ticket, 33% off
- Great for the whole family, especially 2-13 years olds, including children with special needs.
- Running Time: 40 mins (no interval)
- Seating is unreserved
- Strictly limited run
- There is a photo opportunity with dancers after the show
- Tickets are required for both adults and children (over the age of 18 months)
- Only valid for the date and time you purchase for
- No refunds available
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it to the box office at least 15 mins before the production starts.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.