Kids Camps this August - A Week of Full board and All Activities Included Plus Transport To and From the Camp Options, 33% off
Dates available throughout August 2017
Suitable for 8+ years
Kingswood Camps are the perfect way for children to try something new in the school holidays, while building confidence, making friends and most importantly having fun!
These all-inclusive adventure holiday camps can be found across England and Wales with accommodation, all meals, activities, and entertainment all included!
- Choice of locations, all-inclusive 7-day adventure activity kids camp: learn new skills, make new friends and build confidence.
- Climbing/Abseiling, fencing, caving, high and low ropes, Frisbee golf, outdoor laser, obstacle courses, bushcraft evening entertainment and much, much more
- Each location has a different feel, program and experience. Kingswood advisors will guide you to decide which is best suited to your child (don't worry about getting there – that can also be taken care of.)
- Dedicated camp coaches, like a big brother or sister on hand to provide friendly support, safe supervision and a fair few laughs.
- Flexible booking. Once you've bought your camp stay, the Kingswood team are standing by ready to help you choose and select the right camp for your child and book your dates whilst spaces remain.
- Great for working parents, kids can be picked up via coach from London locations and nationwide locations.
- Check out a sample activity timetable here!
- See some of the amazing action here
- For FAQ's or to chat online to a member of staff see here.
Urban Adventure - Grosvenor Hall (Kent) - (11-17 years olds)
Teen Adventure - Overstrand (Norfolk Coast) - (15-17 years old)
Young Adventurer - West Runton (Norfolk Coast) - (8-15 years old)
Woodland Adventure - Colomendy (North Wales) - (8-17 years old)
Coastal Adventure - The Isle of Wight - (8-17 years old)
- Kingswood Camps staff supervision all the way to and from the camp
- Allows your child’s camp experience to start early as they will be socialising with fellow campers before even arriving on camp!
- Choose from a number of meeting points, where your child will be signed in and transferred to the camp accompanied by staff.
- On the return, all children are taken back to the meeting point, where staff accompanying the children and transport team in the office will remain on duty until all children are collected.
- See all the pickup locations available here
- Available on Sunday 6th, 13th and 20th August (Check in day is a Sunday between 3-5pm).
- Flexible booking! Once you've bought speak to a dedicated camp coordinator and select your location and dates.
Grosvenor Hall (Kent) - (11-17 years olds)
Overstrand (Norfolk Coast) - (15-17 years old)
West Runton (Norfolk Coast) - (8-15 years old)
Colomendy (North Wales) - (8-17 years old)
The Isle of Wight - (8-17 years old)
- £199 for 7 day camp - One Child, 33% off
- £299 for 7 day camp - One Child + Transport To and From the Camp, 23% off
Extras available (Surcharges will apply, to be paid directly to Kingswood)
- Camp kits
- Extra Excursions - trips to see local sites and areas of beauty (excursions available varies from camp to camp)
- Each booking is for a 7 day camp.
- Check in day for 7 day Camp is Sunday.
- Dormitory-style accommodation with gender-separated bathroom and shower facilities.
- Check-in between 3pm-5pm; check-out between 8am-11am.
- For any enquiries please call 0800 655 6560. You cannot book your camp until you have purchased.
- You will select your dates and location on calling to confirm your booking.
- Pets not allowed.
- Timings will be confirmed at least 2 weeks prior to the day of travel. Please note pick up points are based on minimum numbers and are therefore subject to change.
- Most journeys are by coach (fitted with lap belts), some transfers also include rail travel, or for the Isle of Wight a short ferry
- For children visiting more than one camp, escorted camp transfers are also available between all camps.
- Pre-booking is essential. You must phone to book your location and dates and confirm your booking. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please book asap to secure your dates.
- Booking instructions will be on your e-Ticket which you will receive via e-mail after purchase.
Sorry, currently unavailable.