Dinosaur World Live at the Regent's Park Open Air Theatre
Regent's Park Open Air Theatre, London
Tuesday 14th August 2018 to Sunday 9th September 2018
Suitable for 3+ years
Dare to experience the dangers and delights of Dinosaur World in this interactive new show for all the family.
Grab your compass and join our intrepid explorer across unchartered territories to discover a pre-historic world of astonishing (and remarkably life-like) dinosaurs. Meet a host of impressive creatures, including every child’s favourite flesh-eating giant, the Tyrannosaurus rex, a Triceratops, Giraffatitan and Segnosaurus, to name a few!
- Book now for this entertaining and mind-expanding Jurassic adventure, live on stage!
- Roaringly good fun for ages 3+
- ‘Meet and greet’ with the Dinosaurs after the show
- An entertaining and mind-expanding adventure for the whole family!
- Written and directed by Derek Bond (Alice in Wonderland, Little Shop of Horrors)
Ticket prices from £20
Sunday 9th September 2018 to Sunday 9th September 2018
Please note that latecomers will not be admitted until the interval. Also, should you need to leave the auditorium, re-admittance is not permitted during the performance.
Suitable for 3+
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm
Not currently available.