DC Exhibition: Dawn of Super Heroes at The O2
The O2, North Greenwich
See your favourite Super Heroes at The O2!
Friday 23rd February - Sunday 2nd September 2018
‘DC Exhibition: Dawn of Super Heroes’ a brand new exhibition will feature more than 200 original comic pages, around 300 preparatory sketches and concept artworks for the cinema, together with 45 original costumes, models and props used in the iconic films.
Walk through the exhibition and explore each room which offers a behind-the-scenes look at the creation of the mythical DC Universe. Featuring artwork of Super Heroes and Super-Villains such as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Joker, The Penguin and Mr. Freeze.
- Discover exclusive artworks from the highly-acclaimed Wonder Woman film, directed by Patty Jenkins, that premiered in the summer of 2017.
- See costumes and props from more recent films such as; 1989 to 1999’s Batman franchise directed by Tim Burton and Joel Schumacher, the acclaimed The Dark Knight trilogy directed by Christopher Nolan, as well as The Man of Steel, Batman V Superman and the recent Justice League by Zack Snyder.
- Explore original drawings of DC’s stable of famous Super Heroes and Super Villains.
- Marvel at original costumes from blockbuster DC films, including the famous cape worn by Christopher Reeve in the Superman movies and Lynda Carter’s iconic Wonder Woman costume from the 1970s!
- Friday 23rd February - Sunday 2nd September 2018
- Tickets from £9.90
- Under 5's go free
Tickets are only valid for the date and time booked.
Visitors are responsible for arriving for the time indicated on their ticket. Please make sure to leave extra time to avoid disappointment, including time to pick up your tickets (at least 15 minutes).
Children under the age of 5 go free. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over.
Peak Days: 9:30am - 7:30pm (Last Entry 6pm). Non-Peak Days: 10am – 7:30pm (Last Entry 6pm). Thursday 9:30pm - 8:30pm (Last entry 7pm). Closed Wednesdays on non peak days.
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm