DC Exhibition: Dawn of Super Heroes at The O2
The O2, North Greenwich
See your favourite Super Heroes at The O2!
Dates Until Sunday 9th September 2018
Suitable for 5+ years
Fans of Super Heroes and Super Villains ….then head over to the DC Exhibition: Dawn Of Super Heroes at The O2 until September 9th. The perfect day trip out for all ages! There's something to suit everybody; costumes, models, props, original sketches & iconic video scenes to bring you closer to the world’s most iconic characters.
Look inside the world of Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Joker, The Penguin and Mr Freeze. See how the iconic characters that make up DC superheroes and supervillains started life and created cinema history. They’ve even got the batpod!
- Walk through the exhibition and explore each room which offers a behind-the-scenes look at the creation of the mythical DC Universe.
- Discover exclusive artworks from the highly-acclaimed Wonder Woman film, directed by Patty Jenkins, that premiered in the summer of 2017.
- See costumes and props from more recent films such as; 1989 to 1999’s Batman franchise directed by Tim Burton and Joel Schumacher, the acclaimed The Dark Knight trilogy directed by Christopher Nolan, as well as The Man of Steel, Batman V Superman and the recent Justice League by Zack Snyder.
- Explore original drawings of DC’s stable of famous Super Heroes and Super Villains.
- Marvel at original costumes from blockbuster DC films, including the famous cape worn by Christopher Reeve in the Superman movies and Lynda Carter’s iconic Wonder Woman costume from the 1970s!
- Friday 23rd February - Sunday 9th September 2018
- Timeslots available at 11:30am, 1pm & 2:30pm
Off Peak Tickets
- £9.90 for Child Ticket (5-16 years)
- £19.80 for Adult Ticket
- Under 5's go free
- £11 for Child Ticket (5-16 years)
- £22 for Adult Ticket
- Under 5's go free
Tickets are only valid for the date booked.
Children under the age of 5 go free. Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over.
Peak Days: 9:30am - 7:30pm (Last Entry 6pm). Non-Peak Days: 10am – 7:30pm (Last Entry 6pm). Thursday 9:30pm - 8:30pm (Last entry 7pm). Closed Wednesdays on non peak days.
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm