David Walliams’ Billionaire Boy at the Bloomsbury Theatre - Hilarious Family Fun this Friday, Exclusive 39% off Tickets
Bloomsbury Theatre, Euston
Friday 13th December 2019, 7pm
Suitable for 5+ years
Joe Spud is twelve years old and the richest boy in the country! He has his own sports car, two crocodiles as pets and £100,000 a week pocket money!
But what Joe doesn't have is a friend. So he decides to leave his posh school and start at the local comp. But things don't go as planned for Joe and life becomes a rollercoaster as he tries to find what money can't buy
- An amazing new production of David Walliams' best-selling story!
- A hilarious, touching and extraordinary story
- A terrific tale for all the family.
- From the award-winning West End producers of Gangsta Granny and Awful Auntie
- An amazing story by David Walliams, number one bestseller and fastest growing children’s author in the country.
"I absolutely loved the BSC's terrific productions of Gangsta Granny and Awful Auntie so I can't wait to see their brand new production of Billionaire Boy! It promises to be a brilliant show!" David Walliams.
- Friday 13 December - 7pm
- £15 for Standard Seats, 39% off
- £20 for Premium Seats, 34% off
- Suitable for ages 5+
- Tickets required for both adults and children.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not by LittleBird
- All tickets purchased together under the same name will be sat together
- Please note we cannot guarantee the specific seating allocation but seating will be allocated by best available.
- Only valid for the performance for which you have purchased
- No refunds or exchanges available after purchase
- Please print and present your e-ticket to the Box Office at least 30 minutes before the performance
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email after purchase
Not currently available.