Counselling Skills Course - Learn to Help and Support Others, Up to 95% off, Just £17
Enhance self awareness and learn skills that can be used in various helping relationships
Redeem by 31st March 2018
Learn how to make a difference in people's lives, by gaining an insight and understanding of counselling you can learn amazing ways to help others and yourself cope with the stresses and strains of life.
Counselling is essentially a lively, human and personal experience between two people. Therefore, it is a process which requires a commitment of time and effort from both parties. These skills are therefore particularly relevant for anyone who is in the caring profession or is planning to be in the future.
- Develop your counselling skills and help others live a healthier and happier life
- Learn the psychological theories behind the therapies that you will be using on your patients
- Ideal for any aspiring counsellors, plus parents who want to better understand behaviour
- Your studies will provide you with a preliminary understanding of the skills and practice of counselling
- Plus gain an appreciation of the personal qualities associated with the collaborative process of helping others
- Reinforce your knowledge or pick up some new skills.
- Study at home at your own pace.
- All course materials emailed directly to you.
- Monthly best practice groups demonstrate skills and techniques taught on the course.
- Full support throughout the course includes assigned, dedicated tutor and full email support.
- Friendly course advisors available to answer your queries, by phone or by email, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- £19 for Counselling skills online diploma course, 95% off
- Use by 31st March 2018.
- You can see the course curriculum here.
- No prior knowledge required.
- Full e-course materials provided, including: an e-manual, e-books, exercise/goal setting sheets and weekly planners
- Full support offered throughout the course including an assigned, dedicated tutor. The course also includes friendly email support
- To enhance learning, home study students are invited to attend monthly best practice groups available (at no additional charge) in Manchester
- The monthly support groups demonstrating techniques and skills taught on the course are filmed and emailed to students each month
- Assessment by written assignment at the end of the course consisting of a question paper and written answers
- This course is certified by the IANLPC (International Association of NLP & Coaching) and the IAHT (International Alliance of Holistic Therapists)
- This course is also accredited by the CMA (Complementary Medical Association)
- Upon completion of the course you will receive three certificates from the IAHT, the IANLPC and the Centre of Excellence Online.
- You will also be able to gain membership to the CMA and receive your professional accreditation
- You will need to redeem your unique code on centreofexcellence.com
- You will receive your unique code on your e-Receipt via email once you have purchased
- You will be sent a unique code in your E-receipt.
- Enter your unique code on the link provided.
- You will then be sent the course materials within 24 hours.
- For customer queries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
£17 Save 95%
Not currently available.