Child Psychology Online Course - Help Your Child Reach their Full Potential, Up to 96% off
The first step to a happier and healthier child!
Use by 31st March 2018
Child psychology is the study of the mental, social and emotional development of children from birth through to adolescence. It examines changes in motor skills, cognitive development, language acquisition, and identity formation.
This in-depth course will provide a fundamental knowledge of child development and an integral insight into why children behave the way they do. Whether you are a parent or work within the childcare profession this course will provide you with the skills and knowledge to help a child to reach his or her maximum potential.
- For even better flexibility try the audio version of this course!
- Explore the study of children's mental, social and emotional development from birth through to adolescence.
- Examine and learn to appreciate changes in motor skills, cognitive development, language acquisition and identity formation.
- Gain insight and understanding - ideal for parents, teachers, coaches, child psychologists or those interested in becoming a child psychologist.
- Reinforce your knowledge or pick up some new skills.
- Study at home at your own pace.
- All course materials emailed directly to you.
- Monthly best practice groups demonstrate skills and techniques taught on the course.
- Full support throughout the course includes assigned, dedicated tutor and full email support.
- Friendly course advisors available to answer your queries, by phone or by email, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- £9 for Child Psychology Audio Course, 82%
- £17 for Child Psychology Online Course, 96% off
- You can see the course curriculum here
- No prior knowledge required.
- Full e-course materials provided, including: an e-manual, e-books, exercise/goal setting sheets and weekly planners
- Full support offered throughout the course including an assigned, dedicated tutor. The course also includes friendly email support
- To enhance learning, home study students are invited to attend monthly best practice groups available (at no additional charge) in Manchester
- The monthly support groups demonstrating techniques and skills taught on the course are filmed and emailed to students each month
- Assessment by written assignment at the end of the course consisting of a question paper and written answers
- This course is certified by the IANLPC (International Association of NLP & Coaching) and the IAHT (International Alliance of Holistic Therapists)
- This course is also accredited by the CMA (Complementary Medical Association)
- Upon completion of the course you will receive three certificates from the IAHT, the IANLPC and the Centre of Excellence Online.
- You will also be able to gain membership to the CMA and receive your professional accreditation
- You will need to redeem your unique code on centreofexcellence.com
- You will receive your unique code on your e-Receipt via email once you have purchased
- Use by 31st March 2018