Child Psychology Diploma Online Course - Help Your Child Reach their Full Potential, 92% off
The first step to a happier and healthier child!
Redeem by 31st March 2019
Child psychology is the study of the mental, social and emotional development of children from birth through to adolescence. It examines changes in motor skills, cognitive development, language acquisition, and identity formation.
This in-depth course will provide a fundamental knowledge of child development and an integral insight into why children behave the way they do. Whether you are a parent or work within the childcare profession this course will provide you with the skills and knowledge to help a child to reach his or her maximum potential.
- An information-packed programme, comprising of 20 easy and manageable modules
- Gain insight and understanding - ideal for parents, teachers, coaches, child psychologists or those interested in becoming a child psychologist.
- Explore social development during the first year of life, including the social smile and onset of fear of strangers.
- Get to grips with the theories of the development of language and communication both verbal and non-verbal
- Complete with online support throughout
- Reinforce your knowledge or pick up some new skills.
- Study at home at your own pace.
- A complete overview of this subject, that could even start your journey towards a new career.
Key Learning Points:
- The First Year of Life
- The Formation of Attachments
- Consequences of Breakdowns in Attachments
- The Home, Family and School
- Basic Principles of Research Methods
- The Development of Visual Perception
- The Development of Language and Communication
- Intelligence and Intelligence Testing
- The Nature/Nurture Debate in the Study of Intelligence
- Data Collection and Interpretation
- How Children Think
- Learning Theory - How Behaviour is Acquired
- Freud's Psychodynamic Theory - An Alternative Approach
- Moral Development
- The Development of Gender Roles
- Aggression in Children
- Methods Used in Child Development Research
- Learning in School
- Behaviour Modification
- £16 for Child Psychology Online Course, 92% off
- Redeem by 31st March 2019
- No prior knowledge necessary. Suitable for all experience levels and ages.
- The course is to be completed within 12 months.
- Courses are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Technical support available 7am-7pm GMT via email, telephone or online chat.
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad and Android.
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here
- Course completion certificate included.
- Limit: 1 per person, unlimited as gifts.
- No software included.
- No refunds available
- Redeem by 31st March 2019
- You will need to redeem a code on e-careers.courses
- You will receive your unique redemption code on your e-Receipt via email once you have purchased.
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within 3 working days of redemption.
Not currently available.