Charlie Chaplin Silent Shorts at the BFI, 20% off
Saturday 22 December 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
This Christmas laugh out loud at the genius of Charlie Chaplin and his iconic ‘Tramp’ character. We first met him in Henry Lehrman’s Kid Auto Races at Venice (1914). In One A.M. (1916) we follow an inebriated man arriving home late, in Easy Street (1917) our hero becomes a policeman, and in A Dog’s Life (1918) the Tramp saves a stray dog named Scraps.
- Celebrate the genius of director and star Charlie Chaplin
- An authentic silent cinema experience with live piano accompaniment by Cyrus Gabrysch!
- Discover four fantastic Chaplin shorts, fun for all the family.
- A laugh-filled family experience that will have kids appreciating the classics
- A treat for all ages!
- Just £3.25 for a Child and £6.40 for an Adult!
LittleBird Top Tip
Why not turn your trip into a full festive day out? You're just a stone's throw from Southbank where it'll be cider, carols and a Christmas market! Bag gifts, festive produce and sweet treats while you wonder down the river, it's guaranteed to put you in the festive spirit.
- Saturday 22 December 2018, 1:20pm
- £3.25 for Child Tickets, 19% off
- £6.40 for Adult Tickets, 20% off
- Please note there is no workshop for this screening
- The certificate is U (suitable for all ages)
- The film will be screened in NFT1
- Duration: 75min
- Limited Availability
- No refunds available
- Please print and take your e-ticket to the box office up to 30mins before the screening to exchange for your tickets
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased
Not currently available.