Term Time Midweek Day Passes to Butlins Bognor Regis - 40% off Flexi Tickets
Butlin's Bognor Regis
Flexible Dates Throughout the Year
Valid for dates between Monday 23rd March - Friday 18th December 2020
Suitable for 0-100 years
Enjoy a fantastic family day out at Butlin's during term time rain or shine. Take a breather and enjoy some time out with your loved ones with brilliant live shows including character favourites and a variety of activities for all ages.
Plus no trip would be complete without a dip in the brand new family pool where you can enjoy the only Helter Skelter water slide in the world. With seaside-inspired features including the Seaside Garden rapids and Stick of Rockslides, plus quieter areas where little ones can build their water confidence and focus on having fun together. Designed with families like yours in mind, so you can focus on having fun together, stress-free!
- Unlimited rides on the traditional outdoor funfair
- Live daytime entertainment in the Skyline Pavilion
- Get active with Skyline Activities including cheerleading, hula hooping, jump rope, and more!
- Catch Billie and Bonnie Bear interactive live shows from morning to evening
- Visit the Puppet Castle for a traditional string puppet show
- Let loose in the Tot’s indoor fair and soft play area
- Plus for some extra special fun, there's a range of affordable treats too including go-carts, climbing walls and mini-golf. (at extra cost)
- Plus with delicious on-site restaurants for you to enjoy that's dinner sorted too!
- Only an hour and a half hour from Central London
- Secure your amazing day out now!
Please note: All Characters and activities and entertainment are subject to change and date.
LittleBird Top Tip
If you wish to visit on weekends please go here
Please note there is a temporary closure of Butlin's from 20th March to 16th April 2020. Please see Butlin's Updated statement here
- Tuesday 21st - Thursday 23rd April 2020
- Tuesday 5th - Thursday 7th May 2020
- Tuesday 12th - Thursday 14th May 2020
- Tuesday 9th - Thursday 11th June 2020
- Tuesday 16th - Thursday 18th June 2020
- Friday 26th June 2020
- Monday 29th June - Friday 3rd July 2020
- Wednesday 8th - Friday 10th July 2020
- Monday 13th - Thursday 16th July 2020
- Friday 11th September 2020
- Monday 14th - Thursday 17th September 2020
- Tuesday 13th - Thursday 15th October 2020
- Tuesday 20th - Thursday 22nd October 2020
- Friday 11th December 2020
- Monday 14th - Friday 18th December 2020
- A Term Time day visit means you can visit within any of the Term Time dates (ticket valid only for one visit within the dates listed above).
- Please note there are dates when Butlins is closed, see this calendar before purchase.
- Opening times: 10am – 8pm (last entry 3pm).
- Only valid for Bognor Regis Resort
- If you wish to visit on weekends please go here
- £6 for Single Child, 50% off.
- £10.20 for Single Adult, 50% off.
- £6 for Senior Ticket (60+), 50% off.
- Children under 2yrs are free. A child ticket is 2-14yrs. An adult ticket is 15yrs+.
- The Resort opens at 10am with rides and attractions available until either 4pm or 5pm depending on seasonal conditions. You are welcome however to stay until 8pm to catch an evening show in the Skyline Pavilion (shows in Centre Stage and Reds are not included). Please be aware last admission is by 3pm.
- Some activities do incur an extra charge: Family fun bikes, Go-Karts, Climbing Wall, Adventure Golf and more. All activities are subject to availability.
- *Characters and activities are subject to change.
- Please note there is reduced entertainment on Mondays and Fridays due to guest changeovers. Please call or check the website for activities on the day you wish to visit.
- Butlins will endeavour to ensure that as many rides and attractions as possible are available for your enjoyment. They may, however, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the resort, close or cancel any ride or attraction due to inclement weather or for technical reasons.
- Persons must be accompanied by an adult of 18years + to gain admission to resort. Persons will not be allowed entry if they are not accompanied by a child under 18 years of age.
- An adult (18yrs +) may not accompany more than 2 children at any one time. This is a legal requirement if this ratio is not kept then you will be denied access to Splash Waterworld.
- Please note there are allotted swim times for the swimming pool which will be allocated upons arrival. Swim are: 11am, 1pm and 2.30pm.
- A responsible adult must accompany any child under the age of 8yrs old and any child who is a non-swimmer under the age of 14 yrs old.
- The adult must remain in the water with the child at all times.
- Unfortunately, all shows in Centre Stage, Reds, Children's clubs and our Character theatre are not available to Day Visitors.
- Car parking is available opposite the day visit entrance, which is a pay and display car park (coin only machine).
- Visit Butlins.com/day-visits for more information with regards to entertainment.
- Tickets are non-refundable
Please note: the entertainment headliners are not available to day visitors; this includes Stephen Mulhern, Diversity, Dick & Dom, Paul Zerdin, and Justin Fletcher and Mr Bloom on Tots breaks. Shows in the Centre Stage and Reds are also not included. In December Father Christmas experiences are not included for Day Visitors.
- Please print out your e-Ticket from LittleBird and present it at the gate.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.