Buckinghamshire Railway Centre - Unlimited Steam Train Rides, Plus Entry to the Railway Museum this Half Term, 50% off
Buckinghamshire Railway Centre, Bucks
Family Fun this Feb Half Term!
Sunday 11th, Wednesday 14th & Sunday 18th February 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
All aboard! If you are looking for a First Class family day out, look no further than a Steaming Day at Buckinghamshire Railway Centre, where you and your children can experience a ride on a real steam engine! Be transported back to the golden age of locomotives at this great steam museum that houses a royal dining coach and vintage vehicles, and runs steam train rides across the 25-acre site, where you can wander at your leisure.
You can also take a trip on a fun ride-on miniature steam engine (£1 per person), watch the model railways, visit the magnificent railway museum, and spend some time in thi beautiful glass-roofed visitor centre with café, shop and stunning vintage locomotives and carriages on display.
- Enjoy unlimited train rides pulled by a full-size steam engine!
- Fun family day out during the half term!
- Miniature ride on steam trains (£1 per person) along a 1 km length of track through a wooded glen.
- Visit the 1890's station and visit the extensive museum full of historic railway memorabilia
- Plus shop and cafe, although there are plenty of outdoor picnic tables for picnickers
- From just £4 a ticket or £16 for a family of 6!
- Sunday 11th February
- Wednesday 14th February
- Sunday 18th February
- £4 for a Single Child (aged 5-15) Ticket on Steaming Day, 50% off
- £5.50 for a Single Adult Ticket on Steaming Day, 50% off
- £11 for 2 Adults on Steaming Day, 50% off
- £16 for a Family Ticket (2 Adults and up to 4 Children) on Steaming Day, 50% off
- Under 5’s ride free
- Only valid for the date selected at point of purchase
- Opening Times: 10.30am - 5pm (4.30pm on weekdays). Last admission 1 hour before closing.
- A full-size engine will be in steam offering unlimited free train rides every 20/30 mins
- Train rides can also be taken on the miniature railway for a small charge (£1 per person age 3+)
- Cafe serves hot and cold food, drinks, snacks and ice creams. Further admission tickets are always available on the gate but will be sold at the regular admission prices
- Limit of 1 purchase per 2 people or a family (max 2 adults and 4 children). 4 additional tickets may be bought as guests
- Step-free access available
- No refunds available
- Please print your e-Ticket and take it with you to the entrance
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased
Not currently available.