Brick Wonders at the Horniman Museum & Gardens
Horniman Museum, Forest Hill
16 February - 27 October 2019
Suitable for 0-100 years
From an ancient Egyptian pyramid to Old London Bridge, and from the natural wonder of a coral reef to the modern marvel of the international space station, travel through history and explore over 50 models made using half a million LEGO® bricks.
Discover how and why people model the world, build your imagination at the interactive play areas, and don’t miss two Horniman icons created especially for the show.
- Discover amazing wonders from around the world made entirely from LEGO® bricks.
- More than 50 models will be on show!
- From individual pieces that will inspire visitors to build them at home, to awe-inspiring dioramas and mosaics.
- Build your own brick wonders in interactive play areas
- Have fun with the graffiti wall, a tower-building challenge, a magnetic mosaic puzzle and big bricks for little hands
- Plus there's even a mini-cinema showing short LEGO® animations.
- 16 February - 27 October 2019
- from £4.50 for Child
- from £8 for Adult
- from £18 for Family (2 adults, 2 children)
Children under three may visit free of charge and carers accompanying visitors with access requirements get free admission. A family ticket is for two adults and two children aged 3-16 years.
Tickets are valid all day for the day of purchase for single entry only.
- Children under three may visit free of charge and carers accompanying visitors with access requirements get free admission.
- A family ticket is for two adults and two children aged 3-16 years.
- Tickets are valid all day for the day of purchase for single entry only.
- Combination tickets for Brick Wonders, the Aquarium and the Butterfly House will be available from Saturday 16 February 2019. You will be able to book a combined ticket after this date through the Butterfly House page, as this requires a timed ticket for entry.
- LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, and the Brick and Knob configurations are trademarks of the LEGO Group of Companies. ©2019 The LEGO Group. Brick Wonders is not sponsored, endorsed or otherwise supported by The LEGO Group.