Body Worlds at the London Pavilion
London Pavilion, Piccadilly Circus
Dates until 31st December 2019
Suitable for 6+ years
Discover the beauty beneath your skin at the brand-new and interactive BODY WORLDS London Museum Experience.
Dr Gunther von Hagens’ renowned exhibition of real human bodies has sparked curiosity and awe around the world. Over 200 anatomical specimens reveal the magic and mysteries that lie underneath the skin using a wide-range insights into our body and mind.
- A unique, exciting and fascinating journey through the human body
- Learn everything about our own anatomy and health
- Described by many as ‘emotional’, ‘extraordinary’ and even ‘life-changing’
- A world-class Museum Experience for all ages
- The largest, most visual and interactive exhibition BODY WORLDS has ever presented
- A unique permanent collection that is especially curated for London.
- Dates until 31st December 2019
- Times available from 9:30am - 7:45pm
- £19.25 for Child Ticket (6-15yrs)
- £26.95 for Adult Ticket
- Kids up to 5 years of age receive free
- Child tickets are available from the drop down after you select your time slot. Please choose before completing your purchase.
- Concession tickets are available from the drop down after you select your time slot. Please choose before completing your purchase.
- In the unfortunate event you miss your timeslot, please speak to the Box Office team upon your arrival. The team will do their best to rebook you, depending on availability.
- Within the opening hours, you can stay as long as you like. On average, a visit takes about 1.5 to 2 hours, but this completely depends on how long you wish to examine each display and absorb the information provided.
- Once you exit the exhibition, reentering is not permitted.
- No photography is permitted within the exhibition.
- Children 15 years and younger must be accompanied by an 18 +
- The exhibition is fully accessible for wheelchair users. Please speak to the box office upon arrival and the team will provide you with all the information you need for navigating through the building.
- If you are registered with a disability you are entitled to a free carer ticket.
- The guests with the disability should purchase an adult or child ticket online or at the Box Office.
- The free carer ticket is always requested upon arrival, at the time of the visit. Guests should ensure that they bring proof of registered disability; such as a letter of Entitlement to Disability Living Allowance.