Billionaire Boy at the Bloomsbury Theatre
Bloomsbury Theatre, Euston
14th December 2019 - 5th January 2020
Suitable for 5+ years
Joe Spud is twelve years old and the richest boy in the country! He has his own sports car, two crocodiles as pets and £100,000 a week pocket money! But what Joe doesn't have is a friend. So he decides to leave his posh school and start at the local comp. But things don't go as planned for Joe and life becomes a rollercoaster as he tries to find what money can't buy!
- Amazing new production of David Walliams' best-selling story!
- A hilarious, touching and extraordinary story
- A terrific tale for all the family.
- From the award-winning West End producers of Gangsta Granny and Awful Auntie
- An amazing story by David Walliams, number one bestseller and fastest growing children’s author in the country.
"I absolutely loved the BSC's terrific productions of Gangsta Granny and Awful Auntie so I can't wait to see their brand new production of Billionaire Boy! It promises to be a brilliant show!" David Walliams.
- 14th December 2019 - 5th January 2020
- Tickets available from £29.40
- Suitable for ages 5+
- No refunds or exchanges available after purchase