Beginners at the Unicorn Theatre - A Funny and Moving Story for Ages 9+, 20% off
The Unicorn Theatre, Southwark
An extraordinary Easter Holiday show for all families!
20th March - 15th April 2018
Suitable for 9+ years
Beginners tells the story of three families trapped in a waterlogged holiday cottage over summer. The children are bored. The adults are down the pub. So far so normal.
- From renowned, award-winning writer and director Tim Crouch (National Theatre, Royal Court, Unicorn)
- A joyous and imaginative new play for families everywhere.
- Beginners is an exquisite, funny and moving story that reminds us that the adult we’ll become - and the child we were - stay with us wherever we go.
- An extraordinary Easter Holiday show for everyone who has ever wanted to be understood.
- A tale that any family can relate to.
- A heartwarming performance perfect for an Easter Theatre treat.
- Wednesday 4th April 2pm
- Saturday 7th April 2pm
- Sunday 8th April 2pm
- Tuesday 10th April 2pm
- Wednesday 11th April 2pm
- Thursday 12th April 2pm - Free post show Q&A with the company
- Saturday 14th April 2pm
- £9.60 for Band A - Child Tickets (under 18s), 20% off
- £14.40 for Band A - Adult Tickets, 20% off
- Duration: Approx 1 hr 30 mins.
- Recommended for ages: 9+
- Limited Availability.
- Only valid for the performance for which you have purchased.
- Seating is allocated by the theatre by best available at time of purchase.
- *Touch tours at the Unicorn introduce visually impaired visitors to the show, its props and set. Early booking is required, if you would like to attend the Touch Tour, please contact the Unicorn Box Office team separately on 020 7645 0560 by Tue 27 Mar.
- No refunds or exchanges available.
- Performance in the Weston Theatre.
A Unicorn Production
Written and directed by Tim Crouch
Designed by Chloe Lamford and Camilla Clarke
Music by Nick Powell
- Please print out your e-Ticket and present it at the Box Office 30 mins prior to the performance.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
Not currently available.