Beasts of London at the Museum of London
Museum Of London, London
Friday 5 April 2019 - 5 January 2020
Suitable for 0-100 years
Step into an immersive tour through London’s history, narrated by the animals who once lived here.
Beasts of London explores the fascinating role animals have played in shaping the capital. Be guided through time, from the Roman era through Medieval London and right up to present day, narrated by the beasts themselves. Discover how animals – from lions and elephants, to horses, rats and pigeons - have shaped the city and its beastly history.
- Discover the fully interactive digital installation that uses video projection mapping.
- Meet the animals who have shaped London's history
- From exotic beasts imported from all over the world to the humble pigeon, from the majestic lion to pesky fleas
- Experience the iconic moments in the city’s history - such as the arrival of the Romans and The Plague - like never before.
- Star-studded voice cast of Kate Moss, Brian Blessed, Pam Ferris, Nish Kumar, Stephen Mangan, Angellica Bell and Joe Pasquale
- An immersive digital experience that will take you on a journey through the capital's past
Created in partnership with Guildhall School of Music and Drama
★★★★ Evening Standard
★★★★ The Telegraph
- Friday 5 April 2019 - 5 January 2020
- Time Slots are available every 30mins throughout the day and can be selected at point of purchase
- £8 for Off Peak Adult Ticket
- £4 for Off Peak Child Ticket (5-16)
- £12 for Peak Adult Ticket
- £6 for Peak Child Ticket (5-16)
- Under 5s go Free
Lower priced tickets are available for 10:15 time slots and off-peak times.
Peak Times are Saturdays and Sundays and the following dates:
8th – 22nd April 2019
27th May – 2nd June 2019
24th July – 1st September 2019
21st October – 27th October 2019
23rd December – 5th January 2020
Off Peak Times: Monday to Friday and all other dates not listed above.
Please arrive at your booked time as we may not be able to accommodate latecomers (subject to availability). Due to limited space, entry into Beasts of London will be controlled.
Food, drink, and photography are not permitted in Beasts of London.
The Museum of London conducts visitor and bag searches, therefore you and your belongings may be searched upon entry.
Please note we are unable to allow over-sized luggage into the museum. We have lockers on-site which are big enough to take cabin sized luggage (24cm x 37cm x 43cm) and cost £1 to use.
We really appreciate your co-operation, thank you.
Children aged 5-16
Museum is open daily 10am-6pm. Closed on 24, 25, 26 December.
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm
- Please present your e-Ticket at the admission desk upon arrival.
- No refunds or exchanges.