Bear Grylls Interviews Sir Ranulph Fiennes at Royal Festival Hall
Royal Festival Hall, London
6th March 2019
Suitable for 12+ years
Named by the Guinness Book of Records as ‘the world’s greatest living explorer’, Sir Ranulph Fiennes has spent his life in pursuit of extreme adventure, risking life and limb in some of the most ambitious private expeditions ever undertaken.
Join him in conversation with fellow adventurer Bear Grylls as they celebrate Sir Ranulph’s 75th birthday and discuss the new edition of his bestselling autobiography, Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to Know. A one-off face-to-face, there is no one better qualified than Global Adventurer, Bestselling author and Chief Scout, Bear Grylls to get beneath the skin of the unparalleled stories that mark an unmatched career.
- A pioneer who has made a number of record-breaking achievements
- The first man to reach both Poles, the first to cross the Antarctic and Arctic Ocean, and the first to circumnavigate the world along its polar axis.
- Whether you’re an armchair adventurer or an all-out adrenaline junkie this will be an unmissable talk
- Live vicariously through all the adventure
Bear Grylls, who has contributed a special preface to the new edition says:
‘Ran has always managed to do things in a wonderfully unique style that somehow sets him apart. Always up and beyond, always that little bit further. Always the leader and always the best. I am very proud to share the stage with Ran to celebrate his 75th year and the new edition of Mad, Bad & Dangerous to Know.’
- Wednesday 6th March 7:30pm
- Tickets available from £18
- Recommended 12+
- No refunds available after purchase.