Beano Comic – 3, 6 Or 12 Month Subscription, Up To 64% Off
Weekly comic fun! Britain’s best-loved comic delivered right to your door!
Activate your Subscription by 29th February 2020
Suitable for 7+ years
Starring Dennis & Gnasher, Minnie the Minx, and the Bash Street Kids, Beano has proved reading is fun to generations of children for 80 years!
A weekly subscription to Beano is a great way to help develop a happy, healthy new reading habit for your kids.
- Britain’s best-loved comic!
- Every issue is packed full of mischief, mayhem and, above all, FUN! It's the perfect gift.
- The Guinness World Record holder for longest-running comic in the world.
- Keep kids entertained with stories, puzzles, activities and features!
- Three months of fun guaranteed.
- 3, 6, or 12-month subscription delivered to your front door every week, before it’s even in the shops!
"As a young reluctant reader many, many years ago, Beano changed my attitude and started me on my own journey towards a love of reading. Beano is witty, clever and timeless and as relevant and important now to young readers, (and older ones!) as it has always been. The Beano - still as young as I used to be!”
- Joffre White, Children's Author and reading motivator
- £15 for Beano Comic Subscription - 3 Months (12 issues), 55% off
- £28 for Beano Comic Subscription - 6 Months (25 issues), 60% off
- £50 for Beano Comic Subscription - 12 Months (50 issues), 64% off
- Activate your Subscription by 29th February 2020.
- Please note that Beano covermount gifts are not included; these are newsstand promotions only.
- Expected delivery is 4 – 6 weeks from redemption.
- The delivery times provided are approximate and do not guarantee a delivery date unless otherwise stated.
- Offer is available for UK delivery only.
- Sold by DC Thomson & Co Ltd.
- You will need to redeem a unique redemption code at dcthomsonshop.co.uk
- You must activate your Subscription by 29th February 2020
- Instructions will be on your e-Receipt which you will receive via email once you have purchased.