Bat Out of Hell The Musical at the Dominion Theatre
Dominion Theatre, London
Suitable for 12+ years
Jim Steinman's epic rock and roll theatrical fantasy Bat Out of Hell The Musical, the inspiration for one of the most iconic and successful albums in history, explodes onto the stage
Join the eternally young Strat and his wild gang, The Lost, as they roam the streets of Obsidian, a post-apocalyptic Manhattan, ruled by the wicked and tyrannical Falco. When Strat first sets eyes on Falco's daughter, Raven, who has been locked away in the palace towers, he sets out to rescue her from her evil father's clutches in a full throttle tale of teenage love, youthful rebellion and living the rock and roll dream.
- Has audiences “taking to their feet for full-blown standing ovations” (The Mirror) night after night at London’s Dominion Theatre.
- Bat Out of Hell is a breath-taking new musical that features 17 of Meat Loaf's greatest hits
- Including I’d Do Anything for Love, Paradise by the Dashboard Light, You Took the Words Right Out of My Mouth (Hot Summer Night), Dead Ringer For Love, Two Out of Three Ain’t Bad, Bat Out of Hell and more.
- Directed by Jay Scheib, this high octane musical adventure
- Winner of Best Musical at the Evening Standard Theatre Awards 2017
- The perfect way to spend a hot summer night
- Book now and ‘surrender to the sheer pounding energy’ (Financial Times) of Bat Out of Hell The Musical.
May not be suitable for young children.
Ticket prices from £20
Monday 10th December 2018 to Saturday 5th January 2019
The show contains strobe lighting, haze and flame effects. The sound levels are very high throughout the show and there are scenes that include gunshots sound effects.
Due to strong language, partial nudity and scenes of a sexual nature, the show is not recommended for children under the age of 12. Parental guidance should be used for children aged between 12 and 16. For further information, please contact the Box Office. Children under the age of 5 unfortunately cannot be admitted.
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm
- You will need to print your e-ticket and present it to the Box Office when collecting your tickets on the day of the performance. Please arrive at the Box Office at least 30 minutes before the performance time listed to collect your tickets.