Banjo Robinson Pen Pal Subscription - The Montessori Inspired, Personalised, Reading and Writing Experience, 50% off
A wonderful way to keep the kids learning at home
Suitable for 5-8 years
Banjo Robinson is a magical globetrotting cat – with a love of reading, writing and travel. The only thing he loves more than discovery and adventure itself is sending personalised letters to his pen pals and getting their replies! Developed with teachers and inspired by Montessori learning, each letter contains tools and activities which encourage children to write a reply.
Banjo sends letters and goodies twice a month with wondrous adventures and facts from his travels! Each letter is an adventure. Read it with your child and encourage them to write a reply (or draw a picture).
- Kids will love their fun-filled letter from Banjo, with tales of the Taj Mahal, the Great Wall of China, Sugarloaf Mountain and many more!
- Personalised content is delivered to your door, twice a month - Your child will be amazed that Banjo knows their favourite foods, colour of their sofa and that he just happens to be friends with their pet dog or cat!
- An easy way to unleash creativity and spend quality time with your children.
- Stickers, stamps, reply stationery, drawing page and colouring-in activity will get them interacting
- Plus includes a world map poster for your child’s bedroom, where they can display their Banjo Robinson stamp collection.
- Parent’s can even write a special PS which will be added to the next letter, this can be used to answer their questions, encourage them or highlight something special happening in their lives
- Just £12.49 for 3 months of escapades (6 letters)
- Get ready for a fun and educational adventure with Banjo Robinson
"I love the fact that it gets kids away from the screen, helping them with their handwriting and spelling, reading learning the world, letter writing, skills and her face when she gets the post is priceless!"
"Banjo's letters have brought such joy to my two children. They love finding out where he has been and posting letters back via cat post. They've learnt lots about other countries and writing back has helped my daughter feel much more confident about her writing."
“She loves to read and does so often, but the only time I have ever seen her write with joy is to Banjo.”
"My son loved getting the letters and wrote back the same day. He particularly liked the stickers and we had many conversations about where Banjo was and what he might be doing for several days after he got the letter."
"My sons (7 and 5) loved it and both penned a reply immediately. A great way of getting a bit of writing practice in"
LittleBird Top Tip
Banjo has also been hard at work coming up with fun things to keep your kids occupied with free printable activities at home too when you sign up Banjo will send these through to you but for now, here's a taster
- £12.49 for 3 Month Subscription, 50% off
- Recommended for ages 5-8
- Redeem by 31st December 2019
- Payment details will be required when signing up but no money will be taken until the 3-month subscription is over.
- Once the initial 3 months subscription is over, the subscription will continue for £24.99 for 3 months
- You can cancel at any time; there’s no obligation to continue the subscription beyond the initial subscription
- No refunds available
- Sold by Tree Climber Publishing ltd
- You will need to redeem a unique redemption code (found on your e-Receipt) on the Banjo Robinson website
- Redeem by 31st December 2019
- Further instructions will be on your e-Receipt
- You will receive your e-Receipt via email once you have purchased.
Not currently available.