Arr We There Yet? at the Underbelly Festival
Underbelly Festival Southbank, Southbank
10th June - 1st July 2018
Suitable for 3+ years
A rip-roaring and swashbuckling adventure in which three sailors hit the high seas in search of treasure!
A scallywag pirate, a muscular sailor and a chef with a seafood allergy make for a hopeless crew as they fight for the title of Captain aboard the ship. Walking the plank becomes the high flying teeterboard, cooking for the crew involves juggling knives and steering the ship spinning upside down in the roue cyr.
- Amazing acrobatics and hilarious slapstick comedy for the whole family
- These acrobatic pirates turn ship-life upside down.
- Amazing circus stunts and hilarious pirate jokes for all ages.
- A raucous family show with the kids very much part of the swashbuckling action
- Presented by the incredible Head First Acrobats.
- Sunday 10th June 1:15pm
- Sunday 17th June 1:15pm
- Sunday 24th June 1:15pm
- Sunday 1st July 1:15pm
- Tickets available from £12
- Suitable for ages 3 and up
- Duration 60 minutes
- No exchanges or refunds after booking.