Child Wellbeing Online Courses for Parents - Child Psychology, Online Safety and Anti-Bullying, Up to 95% off
Purchase all 3 courses for only £29!
Redeem by 14th June 2017
In today's world, with kids being so tech-savvy and active online, bullying and internet safety are two things that come hand-in-hand. This selection of 3 essential courses will arm you with the tools and knowledge you need as a parent to navigate these different channels, helping to avoid, prevent and protect your child from exposure to bullying and online risks.
The great thing about these online courses is that with 12-month access, you can study on any device and at a pace that suits you!
- Childhood bullying can have a profound and lasting negative effect, as well as making it impossible to enjoy school and learn effectively.
- Increasing awareness of bullying in schools, and working together to eliminate it, are important tasks that will positively impact young learners.
- This course has been designed for parents and teachers to gain an in-depth understanding of the issues surrounding bullying in schools, and to equip them with tools to tackle it effectively.
- This course deals with cyber-bullying, harassment and the dangers of online grooming, pornography and extremism that young people are vulnerable to being exposed to.
- There is a focus on the importance of communication skills to ensure that risks are alleviated and children and young people are empowered to have a positive experience online.
- Whether you are looking to deepen your understanding of the psychology of your own child or you have ambitions to work in the fascinating field of child psychology...
- This Level 3 Child Psychology online course is designed to give you a comprehensive introduction to the subject and with a real insight into how psychologists work with children to improve their psychological states.
- Course completion certificate included.
- Courses has been fully assessed and approved by IVCAS (Independent Vocational Course Appraisal Service)
- You can access each online course for 12 months from redemption date
- Courses are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Technical support available 24/5 via telephone, email and online chat.
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad. Requires flash player.
- Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac. Information found here.
- No refunds available
Anti-Bullying and Bullying Prevention Diploma
- Features 10 modules
Child Internet Safety:
- Features 10 modules - 12 to 15 hours of course content
Child Psychology Course:
- This is a Level 3 Child Psychology Course
- There are 22 modules, which take between 15-60 minutes to complete.
- Redeem by 14th June 2017
- You will need to redeem a code on Bluemountaintraining.com
- You will receive your unique redemption code on your e-Receipt via email once you have purchased.
- Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within 3 working days of redemption.