Aesop's Fables at the Unicorn Theatre - Animal Antics for Ages 4-7, 20% off
The Unicorn Theatre, Southwark
Sat 6th - Fri 2nd Aug 2019
Suitable for 4-7 years
The amazing Unicorn Theatre have taken some of Aesop's best fables and gives them the live action treatment. A celebration of young and old, ancient and new – a tribute to how fresh, bold and vibrant the classics remain today.
Enjoy Playdate (with the Tortoise and the Hare) by EV Crowe, Dog and Wolf by Kaite O’Reilly, Ant and Hop by Annie Siddons, and Frankie and the Crow by Frances Ya-Chu Cowhig with music composed by Ruth Chan as you enter a world of animals and morals that will have kids learning and engaging.
- There's no better way to introduce this classic work to the next generation.
- An exciting collection of stories told through beautiful staging and music
- Family theatre fun with strong messages
- Maxims that are still relevant to kids living in the age of technology
- From the wonderful storytellers at the Unicorn Theatre
- Specially tailored for ages 4-7 (If you would like to see try the performances for ages 8-12 please see here)
- A family theatre treat!
- Sat 6th July - 1pm
- Sun 7th July - 11am
- Sat 13th July - 10:30am
- Sun 14th July - 11am
- Sun 21st July - 11am
- Tue 23 Jul - 10.30am
- Wed 24 Jul - 11am
- Thu 25 Jul - 10.30am
- Tue 30 Jul - 10.30am
- Thu 1 Aug - 11am
- Fri 2 Aug - 11am
- £11.20 for Child Band A Ticket (Under 18s) – Saturday afternoon performances, 20% off
- £16 for Adult Band A Ticket – Sat afternoon performances, 20% off
- £9.60 for Child Band A Ticket (Under 18s) – all other performances, 20% off
- £14.40 for Adult Band A Ticket - all other performances, 20% off
Go to the standard entrance (queue A) 30 minutes prior to your booked timeslot.
E-tickets are valid for the time and date stated.
• Standard Admission (via queue A)
• 30 MINS Rotation on the London Eye
• Access to the London Eye 4D cinema experience
All disabled guests are welcome on the Coca-Cola London Eye and London Eye River Cruise. Restrictions do apply. All paying disabled guests can bring a carer free of charge on both Coca-Cola London Eye and London Eye River Cruise, when reasonable documentation of disability id provided. Both attractions are fully accessible for disabled guests, with wheelchair access and disabled toilets.
Guests requiring assistance
Coca-Cola London Eye are happy to assist elderly and disabled guests. Please note that wheelchair access starts at the beginning of the boarding ramps. If you require assistance when joining the queue please ask a member of the team for assistance. To avoid queues, we recommend that you visit during one of the quieter times. Weekdays in school term are less busy than holidays, particularly earlier in the mornings or after 4pm.
Coca-Cola London Eye is proud to provide T Loop facilities in the ticket hall, 4D Experience and London Eye River Cruise. If you would like to use this please seek assistance from staff and switch to the T Loop setting on your device. Guests who are deaf or have a hearing impairment may wish to purchase a mini guide or guidebook. These guides point out what to look for on your London Eye experience. On the London Eye River Cruise T Loop systems are available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Japanese and Mandarin.
You are able to get on and off Coca-Cola London Eye if you use a wheelchair or limited mobility. When you reach the boarding platform, Coca-Cola London Eye is slowed down or stopped to making boarding simple. Members of staff will always be on hand to assist guests, but are unable to physically lift guests into and out of capsules. If you think you will need special assistance boarding the London Eye capsule, please bring a carer to help. Their ticket is free. Please note that due to safety concerns only two wheelchairs are allowed per capsule on Coca-Cola London Eye- and a maximum of eight in total at any one time. It’s a very good idea to book the wheelchair space in advance, especially if the Coca-Cola London Eye experience is in a school holiday or a weekend.
Child age: 3-15
Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult (18+).
Children under 3 years old go free but will require a ticket as ‘under 3’.
Open daily: Mon-Fri 11am-6pm / Sat-sun: 10am - 8:30pm. Closed dates: 7 to 22 Jan 2019 & 25 December 2019.
10am to 8:30pm (last rotation): April, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, October Half Term (18-27 Oct), Xmas Holidays (20-30 Dec)
- No refunds or exchanges.
For any queries call on +44 (0) 207 3326 439 . Monday - Friday, 10am - 6pm
- Please print out your e-Ticket and present it at the Box Office 30 mins prior to the performance.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.
Not currently available.