ABBA: Super Troupers The Exhibition at The O2, Up to 34% off
O2 Arena, Greenwich Penninsula
6th December 2019 - 31st August 2020
Suitable for 3+ years
ABBA: Super Troupers The Exhibition is the brand new can’t-miss, 14,000 square foot immersive experience that invites you inside the iconic band’s personal and creative journey as it 'skilfully weaves the story of their meteoric rise’ (The Mirror) to global superstardom.
This ‘informative and fun’ (The Telegraph) exhibition takes visitors through a series of atmospheric rooms inspired by ABBA's 8 multi-million selling albums taking fans behind-the-scenes to celebrate the heavy-weight influence of one of the most enduring music acts of all time
- Step inside the personal stories of band members Agnetha, Björn, Benny and Frida and get ‘a fascinating glimpse of their private selves’ (The Arts Desk)
- Explore letters, videos, costumes, instruments and unique artefacts — some of which have not previously been on display in the UK.
- Don’t miss this one-of-a-kind 'extrABBAganza’ (The Mirror)
- 6th December 2019 - 31st August 2020
Our opening times:
- Monday to Wednesday - 10.00 until 19.30 (last time slot 18.00)
- Thursday to Friday - 10.00 until 20.30 (last time slot 19.00)
- Saturday to Sunday - 09.30 until 19.30 (last time slot 18.00)
- £20 for Adult Ticket, 34% off
- £15.12 for Child Ticket (5-16yrs)
- At ABBA Super Troupers Exhibition, 70 spaces are available during each time slot. Tours last approximately 90 minutes and take place every 30 minutes.
- Photographs can be taken by camera and/or mobile. Video is not permitted within the exhibition.
- Please arrive with enough time to collect your tickets for your time slot. Capacity dependent, latecomers will be allocated the next available time slot.
- Anyone under the age of 16 needs to be accompanied by an adult.
- Not suitable for toddlers and babes in arms.
- No exchanges or refunds after booking.