ABBA: Super Troupers Exhibition at Royal Festival Hall
Royal Festival Hall, London
Until 29th April 2018
Suitable for 7+ years
Go on a musical journey with Swedish pop sensation ABBA as they take over 1970s Britain in this one-of-a-kind exhibition. Led by a personal tour guide and the voice of narrator Jarvis Cocker, travel through nine immersive rooms exploring the music, lyrics and lives of one of the world’s most unforgettable bands.
- Get close to never-before-seen items from the band’s archive including personal notes, memorabilia and iconic costumes.
- Chart their rise to fame and lasting legacy
- Fall back in love with the breath of fresh air that dominated the airwaves with their upbeat anthems channelling positivity and optimism.
- ABBA: Super Troupers is presented by Southbank Centre in partnership with Entertainment Exhibitions International AB, in association with ABBA The Museum.
- "Qutrageously excellent" NME
- ★★★★ "A Nostalgic Treat" Daily Mail
- ★★★★ "All rather joyous" The Times
- Dates available until 29th April 2018
- Tickets Available from £17.70
- Recommended for ages 7+. Not suitable for toddlers and babes in arms.
- Duration: Approx 60 mins
- A maximum of 16 spaces are available in each time slot.
- Audiences are asked not to exit the immersive exhibition while the guided tour is taking place, due to the recorded narrative, the timed tour schedule and the experience of the rest of the group. Re-admittance is not possible.
- No refunds or exchanges if your booking.