A Hundred Words for Snow at Trafalgar Studio Two
Trafalgar Studio Two, London
Tuesday 5th March - Saturday 30th March 2019
Suitable for 12+ years
“It’s a bit weird to be sitting in the Arctic Circle chatting to a fit boy with your Dad’s ashes in your backpack”
Rory’s Dad was an explorer. Well, not literally. Literally, he was a Geography teacher. But inside, she knows, he was Bear Grylls. So when he dies suddenly in an accident, Rory knows he needs her help to make one last expedition.
With a plastic compass and Dad’s ashes at her side, Rory sets off in the footsteps of all the dead beardy explorers before her, to get Dad to the North Pole. Before Mum finds out they’ve gone.
- A coming of age story. With polar bears
- A Hundred Words for Snow is about being an explorer in a melting world.
- Following a critically acclaimed run at VAULT Festival and a UK Tour
- Directed by Lucy Jane Atkinson (The Stage’s ‘Top talent to watch’) and performed by Gemma Barnett (Goggles, Roosting).
‘Extraordinary’ - The Guardian
★★★★ ‘Warm, witty and wonderful’ - The Stage
★★★★★ - London City Nights
★★★★★ - Breaking the Fourth Wall
- Tuesday 5th March - Saturday 30th March 2019
- Monday to Saturday - 19:45
- Thursday & Saturday - 15:00
- Tickets available from £18
- Recommended for ages 12+
- Duration 65 minutes
- No refunds are available after purchase.