WIN! Your choice of luxury backpack from Josephine and Joe worth £29!
Closing Date: 10 June
How to enterTo enter, simply fill in your details!
What you need to know!
LittleBird have partnered with the lovely team at Josephine & Joe to offer two lucky winners their choice of luxury backpack from this new and exciting London based brand!
Josephine & Joe backpacks are exclusively designed and made in the UK using high quality fabric and a touch of luxury with timeless liberty printed fabrics. Beautifully designed and quintessentially British, these backpacks are practical and stylish for not just children but adults too!
Perfect for everything from school to holidays; from play-dates to adventure days out and everything in between, these "go-to" backpacks offer the perfect accoutrement to family life - allowing you to be hands-free and ready for whatever the day brings you!
If you can't wait to get your hands on one of these beautiful backpacks, Josephine & Joe are offering all LittleBird subscribers a fabulous 10% off their purchase - just use the code JANDJ10 at checkout...
Follow them on Instagram too for new products and offers.
Good Luck! :)
Terms & Conditions
- Two lucky winners will win a luxury backpack of their choice from Josephine & Joe
- The prizes are subject to change and availability
- The prize cannot be exchanged for the equivalent monetary value
- A winner will be chosen at random by LittleBird
- The winners will be announced after 12th June 2019
- No family, friends or employees of LittleBird or Josephine & Joe may enter the competition
- No user may enter more than once
- The decision of LittleBird will be final
- The competition is open to UK residents over the age of18 only
- The Code JANDJ10 will be valid for the duration of the competition and can be used on the merchant's website to receive 10% discount against any full priced purchase
- The Code JANDJ10 will expire at midnight on the 9th of June 2019
- The winners' prizes will arrive within 28 days of notification of win and their choice of backpack has been made