Win one of two family tickets to visit Kew Gardens this Easter and enjoy A Big Day Out with Peter Rabbit™ plus classic Beatrix Potter books
Closing Date: 12 March
How to enterSimply fill in your details for your chance to win! Good luck!
What you need to know!
This Easter follow Peter Rabbit’s trail on a botanical bunny adventure at Kew Gardens. Explore the wonderful world of vegetables and other edible plants, whilst learning about how they are grown, and children can plant their very own seeds to take home and nurture.
- Peter Rabbit themed Easter festival at Kew Gardens
- Activity workshops, games, crafts and storytelling
- An interactive trail will inspire children to connect with nature and learn about the foods that we eat
- Play your part in building a giant rabbit warren.
- Delicious Easter food available at the festival hub, plus Peter Rabbit gifts and goodies available in the Kew shop.
Terms & Conditions
- Each prize consists of one family ticket which admits up to 2 adults and up to 2 children for general admission on one day to Kew Gardens. Period of validity as indicated on the ticket.
- Prize Family admission tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or discount (including late admission)
- Valid for general admission to the Gardens only; not valid for any pre-booked tickets or events where separate charges apply
- Kew Gardens has the right to refuse admission
- Subject to change and availability.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for the equivalent monetary value.
- 2 winners will be chosen at random by LittleBird.
- Winners will be announced on 13 March 2018.
- No family, friends or employees of LittleBird or Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew or its affiliates may enter the competition.
- No user may enter more than once.
- The decision of LittleBird will be final.
- The competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18 only
- The Promoter is Littlebird Online Limited, 1 Lindsey Street, London EC1A 9HP.
- This prize draw is subject to the further terms and conditions found here: littlebird.co.uk/terms/tandcs