Win a Private Viewing to 'Life in the Dark' Exhibition at the Natural History Museum
Closing Date: 11 July
How to enterSimply fill in your details below for your chance to win. Good luck!
What you need to know!
We've teamed up with the Natural History Museum to give five families the chance of winning a private viewing of the Natural History Museum’s new exhibition Life in the Dark and meet their scientists.
Terms & Conditions
- Five lucky winners will win a family ticket to a private viewing of the Life in the Dark exhibition. Prize also includes a behind the scenes spirit collection tour.
A private viewing of Life in the Dark for two adults and up to three children on Monday 23rd July at 9am.
- Entry open to UK residents over the age of 18 only. Attendees to the event may be of any age.
- Entry into the prize draw is free.
- Employees, ex-employees (and their families) of The Natural History Museum and LittleBird are not eligible to enter.
- The closing date for this competition is midnight (GMT) on Wednesday 11 July 2018 23.59 BST
- The decision of The Natural History Museum will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Visitors on the spirit collection tour must be aged 8 and over.
- One entry per registered user.
- Entrants are liable for any costs to enter the competition.
- Unless otherwise stated, entries must arrive by the published closing date for the competition. Entries received after this time will be disqualified. The Natural History Museum may, at its discretion, extend the closing date without prior notice.
- The winner will be an entry drawn at random from the total entries submitted.
- The Natural History Museum reserves the right to change the rules or void the competition at any time.
- Winner(s) of prizes will be notified within seven days after the winner(s) have been ascertained. Names of winners and results competitions will be available on request, enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope.
- Prize is as stated and unless specifically stated, there is no cash alternative in any circumstances whatsoever to the prizes offered. Prizes are not transferable unless otherwise stated. If for any reason an advertised prize is unavailable The Natural History Museum reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. Only one prize will be awarded per household. Please allow 28 days for delivery of all prizes.
- If the winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason The Natural History Museum reserves the right to award it to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
- All winners are required to co-operate with The Natural History Museum to publicise their win as The Natural History Museum deems appropriate.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules will disqualify an entry from taking part in the competition. The Natural History Museum reserves the right to disqualify any entry at its absolute discretion.
- The Natural History Museum’s decision is final in all matters concerning a competition. It is a condition of entry to the competition that the entrant agrees to be bound by these rules whether they be broadcast on The Natural History Museum website and in particular that the decisions of The Natural History Museum and judges on any matter whatsoever arising out of or connected with the competition are final.
- The personal details supplied by entrants will only be used for the purpose of the competition entered.
- The prize is not in conjunction with any other offer, prize, discount or promotion.
- The prize does not cover travel expenses or any additional purchases at the venue.
- Prize is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.