Win a Mark Warner Holiday to Greece, Sardinia or Corsica worth up to £5000
Closing Date: 20 February
How to enterSimply fill in your details for your chance to win a Mark Warner Holiday to Greece, Sardinia or Corsica - Good luck!
What you need to know!
Win an unforgettable award-winning 7 day holiday for four people and experience a truly magical holiday to Greece, Sardinia or Corsica.
Mark Warner will organise everything for you; flights, transfers, accommodation with half or full board dining, they even offer free childcare* and an evening creche.
Their in-house daytime childcare clubs are operated by their British qualified nannies, and the children will get to experience a variety of sports too!
- Two adults and two children (aged 11 years and under on date of travel)
- Return chartered flights with one checked bag per person (age 2+)
- Resort transfers
- Accommodation (standard room)
- Half board (breakfast, evening meal) or Full board (breakfast, lunch and evening meal with wine)- Resort dependant.***
- Daytime childcare FREE from ages 2+
- Evening childcare/ crèche service
- Sailing and windsurfing with tuition
- Paddleboarding, kayaking, tennis and biking with guided tours.
Terms & Conditions
- Holiday cannot be taken on during peak holiday times – including May Half Term, July and August or Autumn Half Term.*
- *Dates not included are as follows May Half Term (Sat 27th May - Sun 4th June), from 1st July until 31st August 2017 and Autumn Half Term (21st - 29th October).
- Holiday can only be taken during Mark Warner's Summer 2017**
- **Note the Mark Warner Summer season starts 3rd May in Kos and 6th May in Rhodes, with other resorts opening May half term week. The last departure is on the 25th Oct to Kos (landing back 1st Nov) and Rhodes last departure is 21st Oct. All other resorts, last departure is the weekend of the 16th Sep.
- ***Resorts on an automatic full board basis (Corsica, Sardinia and Lemnos) have wine included with meals.
All other drinks are chargeable.
All other resorts all drinks are excluded.
- Any additional passengers will be charged the current selling price at the time of booking.
- Flights and accommodation are subject to availability.
- Early booking is recommended.
- Prize not redeemable at the Helona Beach Resort in Kos.
- Daytime childcare is chargeable from age of 4 months – 2 years.
- Day / Evening childcare is unlimited in the childcare centre but subject to availability at time of booking.
- Prize does not include travel other than stated, meals and drinks other than stated, allocated seating, UK airport parking, spending money, spa treatments, activities for which a fee is payable, or any other resort/travel expenditure.
- Chargeable extras include: watersports courses (eg RYA course), tennis lessons full board upgrades and drinks.
- Mark Warner free watersports are unlimited, as are tennis and biking. Note equipment is first come first serve.
- Subject to change and availability.
- The winner must confirm by email whether he or she wishes to claim the prize within 7 days of receiving notification. If the winner fails to do so, the winner shall forfeit their prize and the Promoter may offer the prize to another entrant at random.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for the equivalent monetary value.
- A winner will be chosen at random by LittleBird.
- Winner will be announced on 21 February 2017.
- No family, friends or employees of LittleBird or Mark Warner may enter the competition.
- The decision of LittleBird will be final.
- The competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18 only
- The winner will be notified within one week of the closing date by email. LittleBird cannot be made accountable if the email is not seen within the notification period.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for a breakdown in communication systems or networks that may result in an entry not being registered.
- By participating in this promotion, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or temporarily suspend the promotion at its absolute discretion, provided that it shall not exercise this right unreasonably.