Win a Family Ticket to the ArcelorMittal Orbit's Skyline Views experience
Closing Date: 30 March
How to enterSimply fill in your details for your chance to win. Good luck!
What you need to know!
Journey 80m into the clouds and explore London’s famous skyline from the top of the ArcelorMittal Orbit. With its enviable location in east London’s spectacular Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, you’ll see London like never before, from the east, where the whole of the city stretches out in front of you.
Discover sights including Wembley Stadium, St Paul’s Cathedral and The O2 and get an exclusive bird’s eye view of the iconic sporting venues of Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, where the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games came to life.
And what goes up, must come down! On the 455-step spiral staircase that winds its way around the sculpture you’ll enjoy a gentle descent and our unique soundscape of London, a collection of recordings of some of the city’s most iconic sounds.
We have two Family tickets to give away!
Terms & Conditions
- One lucky winner will win a Family Ticket (2 x Adults, 2 x Children or 1 Adult and 3 Children) to ArcelorMittal Orbit's Skyline Views
- Please note that this prize excludes the slide.
- Subject to change and availability.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for the equivalent monetary value.
- A winner will be chosen at random by LittleBird.
- Winner will be announced by 30th March 2020
- No family, friends or employees of LittleBird or ArcelorMittal Orbit may enter the competition.
- No user may enter more than once.
- The decision of LittleBird will be final.
- The competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18 only
- Standard T's & C's apply. See our Terms and Conditions page for more details