Win a Family Ticket to see GOOD GRIEF, CHARLIE BROWN! at Somerset House plus Peanuts goodies!
Closing Date: 31 January
How to enterSimply fill in your details for your chance to win
What you need to know!
GOOD GRIEF, CHARLIE BROWN! Celebrating Snoopy and the Enduring Power of Peanuts brings together Charles M. Schulz’s original Peanuts cartoons with work from over twenty acclaimed contemporary artists and designers who have been inspired by this highly influential and much-loved cartoon.
Unique in its enduring appeal, this major winter exhibition at Somerset House explores Peanuts’ continuing influence in contemporary culture and society.
For more information visit:
Terms & Conditions
- One lucky winner will win a package of Peanuts related goodies that includes four exhibition tickets (to be used in a single visit), a catalogue, a Brown’s capsule collection limited edition black flask, TSPTR Peanuts t-shirt and a Tatty Devine Snoopy brooch.
- Subject to change and availability.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for the equivalent monetary value.
- A winner will be chosen at random by LittleBird.
- Winner will be announced on 01 Feb 2019.
- No family, friends or employees of LittleBird or Somerset House may enter the competition.
- No user may enter more than once.
- The decision of LittleBird will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18 only
- Winner’s prizes will arrive within 28 days of notification of win