Win a Family Place at the Where's Wally? Fun Run 2018 including Wally Costumes & Bundle of Where's Wally? Books
Closing Date: 2 March
How to enterSimply fill in your details for your chance to win
What you need to know!
On 18 March 2018, thousands will take to Clapham Common in March to run either a 5K or 10K course, or a 1K children’s race dressed as Wally and raise money to help the UK’s most disadvantaged children.
On the day, participants and supporters will also have the opportunity to enjoy a festival area with live music, a range of food stalls, a book sale and face painting, as well as fun rides and games for kids.
We’re offering one lucky family the chance to take part for free with a family registration worth £58 including costumes.
Families will also win a bundle of Wally books kindly donated by Walker Books.
Find out more about the event at:
Follow the @Literacy_Trust
Terms & Conditions
- One lucky family will win a family place to take part in the Where’s Wally? fun run for either two adults and two children or one adult and three children.
- Subject to change and availability.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for the equivalent monetary value.
- A winner will be chosen at random by LittleBird.
- Winner will be announced on 2 March 2018.
- No family, friends or employees of LittleBird or National Literacy Trust may enter the competition.
- No user may enter more than once.
- The decision of LittleBird will be final.
- The competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18 only