Win a day out with the National Trust this January
Closing Date: 16 January
How to enterSimply fill in your details for your chance of winning one of four National Trust Family Day Passes! Good luck.
What you need to know!
Enjoy a fun family day out at some of the National Trust’s most stunning places this winter. From spectacular frosty landscapes and exotic gardens to fun-filled houses with activities galore, the National Trust cares for some amazing places just waiting to be explored.
Terms & Conditions
- Four lucky winners will win a National Trust family admission pass (admit two adults and two children aged 5-17, or one adult and three children) for a single use at one of hundreds of participating National Trust places in England, Wales and Northern Ireland –see exclusions and full terms and conditions of use below. Passes must be used by 31 Dec 2017. Not valid on Bank Holidays or Bank Holiday weekends.
- Subject to change and availability.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for the equivalent monetary value.
- A winner will be chosen at random by LittleBird.
- Winner will be announced on 16th January 2017.
- No family, friends or employees of LittleBird or the National Trust may enter the competition.
- No user may enter more than once.
- The decision of LittleBird will be final.
- The competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18 only
- Winners prizes will arrive within 28 days of notification of win
- *Properties excluded from the promotion are:
Aberdeunant, Antony Woodland Garden, Ascott, Bath Assembly Rooms, The Beatles Childhood Homes (20 Forthlin Rd & Mendips), Birmingham Back to Backs, Boarstall Tower, Braithwaite Hall, Brownsea Island Ferry Charge, Buscot Park, Buscot Old Parsonage, Chastleton House, Clevedon Court, Cilgerran Castle, Clumber Park, Cobham Mausoleum, Cwmmau Farmhouse, Dorneywood Garden, Dunster Working Water Mill, Dunstanburgh Castle, Eastbury Manor House, Farnborough Hall, Farne Island, Gawthorpe Hall, Gondola, Grantham House, Great Chalfield Manor, Hadrians Wall & Housesteads Fort, Hailes Abbey, The Homewood, Kedleston Hall, King’s Head, King John’s Hunting Lodge, Lamb House, Leighton House Museum, Lundy, Maister House, Middle Littleton Tithe Barn, Morville Hall, Moulton Hall, Mount Grace Priory, Murlough NNR, Nether Alderley Mill, Oakhurst Cottage, Old Soar Manor, The Old Manor, Orford Ness, Philipps House, Pitstone Windmill, Portstewart Strand, Priest’s House, Princes Risborough Manor House, Priory Cottages, Red House, Rosedene, Shalford Mill, Shugborough, Sprivers Garden, Stoneacre, St. John’s Jerusalem, St.Michael’s Mount, Tatton Park, Theatre Royal Bury St Edmunds, Town Walls Tower, Treasurer’s House (Martock), Ty Mawr Wybrnant, Wakehurst Place, West Green House Garden, Westwood Manor, West Wycombe Park, White Mill, Woolbeding Gardens, and all properties managed by Historic Houses Hotels Ltd, English Heritage, CADW and local authorities.
- The pass must be surrendered upon admission and is not transferable against the cost of membership.
- Photocopies will not be accepted.
- There is no cash alternative.
- The card cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Valid at participating properties only during the published opening times. Please check individual opening times before you visit.
- Not valid at National Trust events where a separate charge is made.
- Not valid on Bank Holidays or Bank Holiday weekends.