Win a Christmas Theatre trip to see David Walliams' Grandpa's Great Escape
Closing Date: 15 December
How to enterSimply fill in your details for your chance to win. Good luck!
What you need to know!
Many years ago, Grandpa was a World War II flying ace. But when he is sent to old folk’s home Twilight Towers – run by sinister Matron Swine – it’s up to Grandpa and his grandson, Jack, to plot a daring escape. Little do they know, the wicked matron is on to them…
- Birmingham 23, 24 & 26 December
- London 27 & 28 December
- Sheffield 29 December
- Nottingham 30 December
- Manchester 1 January
- Newcastle 2 January
- Glasgow 3 January
- and Liverpool 4 January
Terms & Conditions
- The lucky winners will win a prize for a family of four best available tickets valid for all performances 23 December 2019 – 4 January 2020
(Birmingham 23, 24 & 26 December; London 27 & 28 December; Sheffield 29 December; Nottingham 30 December; Manchester 1 January; Newcastle 2 January; Glasgow 3 January and Liverpool 4 January), strictly subject to availability. Tickets are non-transferable. No cash alternative is available. Travel is not included. The winner is responsible for any extra charges incurred whilst redeeming the prize.
- Subject to change and availability.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for the equivalent monetary value.
- A winner will be chosen at random by LittleBird.
- Winner will be announced on 15th December
- No family, friends or employees of LittleBird or [Merchant] may enter the competition.
- No user may enter more than once.
- The decision of LittleBird will be final.
- The competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18 only
- Winners prizes will arrive within 28 days of notification of win