Back to School with LittleBird & Start-rite. Win over £750 worth of back to school goodies!
Closing Date: 4 September
How to enterSimply fill in your details for your chance to win over £750 worth of prizes from fabulous brands! Good luck!
What you need to know!
To make this Back to School a little easier, we've teamed up with Start-rite Shoes to offer one lucky winner the chance to wining over £750 worth of back to school goodies including 3 Start-rite vouchers, a Micro scooter, tickets to the View from the Shard, KidZania and Hollywood Bowl, EAT range set by Trunki, BEAR nibbles hamper, name labels, Reading Eggs & Mathseeds subscription and more!
- 3x £50 Start-rite shoes vouchers
- 2x Anisnap watches
- £50 voucher to spend on Easy2Name Labels
- A Back to School bundle from Orchard Toys including 6 games.
- A Micro Scooter
- A joint Reading Eggs and Mathseeds Subscription
- A Double Frame from The Articulate Gallery
- A Hamper from BEAR nibbles
- 2x Playteachers Packs
- A Colour-In Backpack from Eggnogg
- A bundle of books from Scholastics
- A EAT range set from Trunki
- A Family Ticket to The View from the Shard
- A Family Ticket to KidZania London
- A VIP Family Ticket to Hollywood Bowl plus a meal at the 02
Terms & Conditions
- One lucky winner will win £750 worth of prizes!
- Subject to change and availability.
- The winner must confirm by email whether he or she wishes to claim the prize within 14 days of receiving notification. If the winner fails to do so, the winner shall forfeit their prize and the Promoter may offer the prize to another entrant at random.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for the equivalent monetary value.
- A winner will be chosen at random by LittleBird.
- Winner will be announced on 4th September 2017.
- No family, friends or employees of LittleBird or Start-rite may enter the competition.
- The decision of LittleBird will be final.
- The competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18 only
- The winner will be notified within one week of the closing date by email. LittleBird cannot be made accountable if the email is not seen within the notification period.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for a breakdown in communication systems or networks that may result in an entry not being registered.
- By participating in this promotion, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, amend or temporarily suspend the promotion at its absolute discretion, provided that it shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
- For full prize T&Cs click here.