Zippos Circus, Blackheath - Celebrate the 250th Anniversary of the Circus this Easter, up to 50% off
A circus treat for all ages!
Friday 30th March - Tuesday 10th April 2018
Suitable for 0-100 years
A spectacle like no other as extraordinary equestrians, astonishing acrobats, comic clowns and dashing daredevils join together in the ring to pay homage to, Philip Astley inventor of the worldwide sensation that is the circus in 1768.
2018's show “LEGACY” will wow and amaze all ages as it celebrates the circus' past, present and future in this amazing new production.
- See some of the amazing equestrian acts which first thrilled people in Georgian times
- Including a recreation of a rarely seen and daring equestrian act called ‘The Courier of Saint Petersburg’
- Daredevil Pablo will perform high in the Big Top atop a dazzling Space Rocket
- Cuban acrobats the Hermansito Troupe, showing off their Springboard and Russian Bar skills
- Witness a fearless aerialist swing and walk upside down 30 feet above the audience with no safety nets or wires.
- Enjoy timeless comics, Totti and his wife, Charlotte, and Brazilian comic acrobat Paulo Dos Santos
- Discover Capoeira - a Brazilian mixed martial art combining music, dance and acrobatics
- Plus Ringmaster, Norman Barrett, MBE, will welcome back his colourful fun-loving budgies, a perennial hit amongst children and adults alike.
Did you know Zippos Circus holds an 'Animal Open House' when families are able to see animals in their quarters, and their trainers will be on hand to answer questions. Admission is free, families are asked to register in advance via the email link below. This open house is Tuesday 3rd April at 11am, for more info and to book, click here
"Heartstoppingly Good Fun!" - Time Out
"You feel like an awestruck child!" - The Guardian
"One of the most thrilling circus acts I have ever seen!" - The Daily Express
"Zippos makes Cirque du Soleil look wimpish!" - Daily Telegraph
LittleBird Top Tip
If you’re seeing a matinee performance, why not make a day of it and enjoy Greenwich Park too. Find out how the Universe was formed in four minutes! at the Astronomy Centre or head down to the Maritime Museum with your little pirates -both are free to enter. If you’re seeing Zippos in the evening, head to Blackheath Village. You’ll find lots of family friendly restaurants including Pizza Express, Café Rouge and Giraffe –all with great kid’s menus.
- Friday 30th March 2018 3pm & 7pm
- Saturday 31st March 2018 7pm
- Sunday 1st April 12pm
- Monday 2nd April 2018 7pm
- Tuesday 3rd April 2018 3pm & 7pm
- Wednesday 4th April 2018 3pm & 7pm
- Thursday 5th April 2018 3pm & 7pm
- Friday 6th April 2018 3pm & 7pm
- Saturday 7th April 2018 7pm
- Sunday 8th April 2018 12pm
- Monday 9th April 2018 3pm & 7pm
- Tuesday 10th April 2018 3pm
- £9.25 for Child Side View Ticket (2-14yrs), 36% off
- £9.25 for Adult Side View Ticket, 50% off
- Under 2's go free when seated on a parents lap
- Ticket only valid for date purchased.
- Duration of the performance is approximately two hours including an interval of approximately 15 mins.
- Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult
- Tickets are for Side View Seats. See seating plan here.
- To check wheelchair access availability please call 07774 811811.
- No booking required.
- Please print your e-Ticket and present it at the box office for entry
- Must arrive 30 minutes prior to show commencement.
- You will receive your e-Ticket via email once you have purchased.