What's Your STEM? - Discover Your Child's Potential in Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths! 20% off
Set your child up for a bright future with this new, interactive activity book that helps kids decide which STEM-science, technology, engineering, and math-skills they most enjoy-and where they most excel! This engaging activity book helps children learn about STEM with a variety of activities. Working together with their parents, they can figure out what interests them now-and how it can lead to a career later on.
- Fifty entertaining and educational experiments!
- Information on potential STEM career paths
- Families can work together to complete the activities, find out what everyone likes, and learn about jobs in those fields.
- A fun, family-friendly way to expand kids' horizons and choose their own STEM adventure!
“If you want your kids to learn more about science, math and more, then you need to check out the book What’s Your STEM? … .Easy to understand and did a great job of explaining the concept in a way that my 7-year-old could understand. We can’t wait to try some of the other STEM experiments in this book!” (Making of a Mom)
"I am a former teacher … always looking for books that help parents feel more comfortable about doing science at home with their children. This book is not only for parents; I would also recommend it for use in after school programs, camps, and for homeschooling. It would also be a great for grandparents who want to do something fun with their grandchildren. You don’t have to have a background in science or math to help your child with the experiments. It’s also a wonderful supplement to your child’s regular science and math curriculum. What’s Your STEM? is a great resource book to own." (Little Lake County)
- £8.79 for What's Your STEM?, 20% off
- Free standard delivery on orders over £25
- Publisher: Adams Media Corporation
- Format: Paperback
- Dimensions: 14.0cm x 21.3cm