What the Ladybird Heard at the artsdepot
artsdepot, North Finchley
Wednesday 14th – Saturday 17th February 2018
Suitable for 3+ years
Two crafty robbers, one tiny ladybird, and a whole farmyard of fun! Hefty Hugh and Lanky Len have a cunning plan to steal the farmer’s fine prize cow. But they reckon without the tiniest, quietest creature of all: The Ladybird has a plan of her own!
- Join the woolly sheep, the hairy hog, the fat red hen and the dainty dog
- A musical stage adaptation of Julia Donaldson and Lydia Monks’ colourful farmyard adventure.
- Direct from the West End, with live music, puppetry, plenty of audience participation and lots of laughs!
- The perfect family treat this Half Term
★★★★★ Culture Whisper
★★★★ The Stage
“A total delight” The Guardian
LittleBird Top Tip
During family shows the cafe (on level 2) has children's lunchboxes available for £4. There is a free soft play area and book corner in the cafe too.
- Wednesday 14th February 11am & 2pm
- Thursday 15th February 11am & 2pm
- Friday 16th February 11am & 2pm
- Saturday 17th February 11am & 2pm
- £8 for Partially Restricted View Seating
- £11 for Standard Seating
- £14 for Top Price Seating
- Recommended for ages 3+
- Running Time: 55 mins (no interval)
- Dynamic pricing applies to this event. This means that the price of individual seats may increase based on demand, however, they will not go above the top price listed.
- £8 tickets have a partially restricted view. Action on the periphery of the stage may be obscured.
- No refunds or exchanges.