Warwick Castle Breaks - Early Booking Offer, 30% off Stays in 2018!
Warwick Castle, Warwick
Valid for all stays in 2018 Including School Holidays!
Suitable for 0-100 years
Experience the fun of real history with more than 1,100 years of jaw-dropping magic, myth and adventure on a Warwick Castle Break. Full to the turrets with dazzling shows and attractions, spellbinding story-telling and fun experiences all year-round, Warwick Castle is an action-packed and unforgettable short break for everyone.
With the spectacular Castle, grounds and daily attractions such as the UK’s only Horrible Histories® Maze and Wars Of The Roses LIVE, you'll definitely need your FREE second day Castle entry tickets!
- Dazzling shows and attractions, heaps of gruesome history and awesome birds of prey
- Enjoy the heart-pumping, fist-thumping live action family jousting show Wars Of The Roses LIVE!!! Shows commence during May Half Term, and then run on selected days.
- Help break a curse in the Princess Tower
- Discover the wonderfully wacky challenges and truly colourful characters of the Horrible Histories® Maze
- All set in 64 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds and gardens
- A fun, action-packed and unforgettable break for everyone!
- Experience an exclusive family sleepover like no other in your very own themed Lodge or enjoy a starlit sleepover in your very own Medieval Glamping Tent
- Plus, on all official Warwick Castle Breaks, double your time exploring with FREE 2nd Day Castle Tickets!
LittleBird Top Tip
On arrival be sure to check out the boards with all the show times on, then take a photo so it's always in your pocket - with so much to see and do, it's a handy way to maximise your day!
- Valid for all stays in 2018 Including School Holidays!
- Book before Midnight 31st Jan 2018
- £153 is based on 2 adults and 2 children sharing a Woodland Lodge on selected dates in 2018
- Rooms can sleep up to 5 (Max 4 adults). Any additional adults/children will cost £21pp to add onto the booking.
Staying in a Woodland Lodge Includes: 2 day Castle tickets, a delicious breakfast, free parking, free WiFi and a Medieval themed experience
- £98 is based on a family of 4 staying at a nearby Hotel, only 2 miles away from the Castle
- Dates include school holidays, with a limited amount of rooms per date available
- Excludes Tower Suites.
- Terms and condition apply. Offer subject to change and availability.
- Prices include Castle entry, overnight stay and breakfast.
- Breakfast is included in all packages unless otherwise stated.
- The War of the Roses LIVE!!! This starts during May Half Term, then is on every Saturday and Sunday until the first week of September. During the Summer Holidays and May Half Term the entertainment will run everyday.
- Please see Warwick Castle's terms and conditions and refund policy.
- Room prices vary and are subject to change.
- 'From £' prices accurate as of 24th November 2017 and are therefore subject to change.